TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He'll have plenty of HBO Max time with the billion dollar TV & PPV deal coming

We didn't have the tech ready in time for him or Wembley but we got everything up and running now that's over. Just wait on it :mjgrin:
A streaming company that already airs other live sports not having the capability to stream All In.
bushlaugh.png

These marks will believe anything Tony Khan tells them.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
A streaming company that already airs other live sports not having the capability to stream All In.
bushlaugh.png

These marks will believe anything Tony Khan tells them.

Streaming deals, 81k, all fabrication to make the playing field "seem" level. Little brother shyt. The real kicker is that billion though I won't get over that

You know Snowcone was feeling himself fresh off lying about that 81k, colombian coffee in hand, more colombian in the back, told em he had billion dollar offers and they slurped that right up

"Oh I don't need a straw Tony I can just my use mouth":mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Since I’m in a good mood I’m going to switch it up and salute Tony Khan today for securing the extension of a legendary performer :obama:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
WWE Better Make Jades Debut Good

I’d Fukk Around And Have Her Cut Bianca’s Braid Off People Would Go Nuts, Kids Would Cry, Bianca Could Take Time Off After Her L

Then Bianca Has An Excuse In The Future For Wrestling With It Or Without It Cause Now There’s A Backstory To Why She Has To Wear A Fake One

drifter

Superstar
Daps

They got their “NBA sized” contracts from TK, what do they care?

This is "If what I'm hearing is true....poor Walter" in video form. Main camera footage of it will look good in the 21 min rise & fall special on Peacock Q4 2025 narrated by Cody

Victory laps in an empty arena. fukking dumbasses

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Just posting this so Keith Lee doesn't get blamed for this flub. That was on the other man, not the brotha man.

There's no way (I hope) that wasn't done on purpose. Since AEW is finally starting to embrace characters/sports entertainment, I'm about %10 sure that the production guy might be some random indy wrestler who keeps "accidentally" ruining backstage segments and eventually debuts with the gimmick. Or maybe I'm just shooting the production team some bail on a Sunday morning.

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
WWE Better Make Jades Debut Good

I’d Fukk Around And Have Her Cut Bianca’s Braid Off People Would Go Nuts, Kids Would Cry, Bianca Could Take Time Off After Her L

Then Bianca Has An Excuse In The Future For Wrestling With It Or Without It Cause Now There’s A Backstory To Why She Has To Wear A Fake One

I’d have her debut with Bobby Lashley, convince Bianca to turn heel, hold the women’s titles for a while.

I wouldn’t just hotshot her into the title picture just yet, but whatever they do will be better than AEW :manny: