TONY KHAN STINKS! (MJF COOKS AEW CREATIVE; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
For that card? :huhldup:

I will say it was kind of surprising how that thread died last night right in the middle of that main event.

Probably cause of all that p*ssying out on finishes that TK was doing.
Outside of Shelton & Jey White

The show was boring :yeshrug:

This was supposed to be a big show & very little to nothing happened

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
For that card? :huhldup:

I will say it was kind of surprising how that thread died last night right in the middle of that main event.

Probably cause of all that p*ssying out on finishes that TK was doing.

because Okada is boring as fukk in AEW

when you watch Ospreay and Ricochet go 100 MPH for 20 mins, watching Okada sleepwalk through the first 10 mins of a match feels like you're watching some shyt from the 80s. Combine that with the fact everybody knew it would go 20+ and that Bryan wouldn't lose, whats the use in sticking around if its never gonna put you on the edge of your seat?

compare that to Bron Breakker vs Jey Uso and how you weren't totally sure who would win or how

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Because I'm making jokes, nikka damn :camby:

50cent-lol.gif

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The CW's best demo rating for the year before NXT was a 0.15

CW was the 28th most watched channel in 2023 (35th in demo). TBS was 14th overall (9th in demo)

So the "Of course NXT did better, it was on broadcast and AEW is on cable!1!" chatter this week and beyond isn't as cut and dry as it seems, way more people watch TBS than CW despite the difference in cable/network

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

:laff:

Why can’t he never just tweet the number and kim? Of course there’s was other things on tv, NO shyt!!

he didn't even mention that NXT did 895K and 0.26 against playoff baseball AND the vice presidential debate

instead he said "Well these numbers will probably go down in the future so don't get your hopes up" basically

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
he didn't even mention that NXT did 895K and 0.26 against playoff baseball AND the vice presidential debate

instead he said "Well these numbers will probably go down in the future so don't get your hopes up" basically
irOwd5l.jpeg

N6ZDmet.jpeg

Dude is a clown.