The-Matrix-Resurrections-swarm-mode.jpg

*Swarm mode activated* :troll:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stick a form in em

The WWE curse. At the end of the day, money talks and they are looking at how much money WWE makes and want to get AEW in the same category by following the same rules.

Daps
We should not be surprised. Whenever AEW's ratings plateau over a few weeks, TK always has a new tweet about some new debut, super show, gimmick, and now bots. You can always tell when he feels his product is struggling because there will be a tweet to capture the masses' attention for the next show.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Shortly after running a story on his tweets, Wrestling Inc. reached out to Tony Khan for clarification on his tweet. Khan responded by giving examples to illustrate what he says his expert confirmed during their investigation.

“Waiting for final study but here’s what my expert confirmed,” Khan responded. “It’s people with real live accounts making posts and then using their bots to manipulate the social channel algorithm by backing them up with engagement from a made-up Twitter identity. Social media teams will often fight on this. Bots are great for numbers and when they’re gone, you’ll see a dip in digital conversation impressions – both those were either negative sentiment or not real anyway.

“For example, I tweet Megha only eats rotten bananas. I throw say 18 bots behind it (which takes about 5 minutes to do) Twitter security can’t differentiate when done well (neither can most social teams). The problem becomes, every time people type Megha into the search bar, because of a real account supported by bots- the first suggested result would be tweets about Megha eating rotten bananas. I’m oversimplifying, but that’s the 5 cent version of what’s happening.”

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Shortly after running a story on his tweets, Wrestling Inc. reached out to Tony Khan for clarification on his tweet. Khan responded by giving examples to illustrate what he says his expert confirmed during their investigation.

“Waiting for final study but here’s what my expert confirmed,” Khan responded. “It’s people with real live accounts making posts and then using their bots to manipulate the social channel algorithm by backing them up with engagement from a made-up Twitter identity. Social media teams will often fight on this. Bots are great for numbers and when they’re gone, you’ll see a dip in digital conversation impressions – both those were either negative sentiment or not real anyway.

“For example, I tweet Megha only eats rotten bananas. I throw say 18 bots behind it (which takes about 5 minutes to do) Twitter security can’t differentiate when done well (neither can most social teams). The problem becomes, every time people type Megha into the search bar, because of a real account supported by bots- the first suggested result would be tweets about Megha eating rotten bananas. I’m oversimplifying, but that’s the 5 cent version of what’s happening.”

Nooooooooooooooooo Becky don't play into it :what:

Now we gotta see young bucks bytchass put something stupid in their bio :martin:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Vince, Bruce, Johnny Ace and Nick and back at Titan Tower cackling rolling up blunts at this moment

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You can tell Tony Khan is a spoiled brat by the way he reacts to things when they don't go the way he thinks they should. A large contingent of antis is normal, especially online, and especially when you present your product the way you have. Claiming it's mostly bots is just a cop-out.