Tonight I'm going to propose to my babymoms

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You setting a dangerous precedent, my dude.

On the surface, what this would do is say:
- when one of them has an issue, you buyin' jewelry.

- like you told your wife, your other wife isn't the real one. She acquiesced this time because
she got tired of talking about it. But she's gonna wanna talk about it again. That fight they had
is gonna happen again maybe next week. And next time your wife is gonna have ammo because
you told her that your BM ain't the same status as her - which is what their fight was about in the first place.
An arrangement like this can only thrive when you treat both of them the same.

Raava

Staff member
Daps

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
You setting a dangerous precedent, my dude.

On the surface, what this would do is say:
- when one of them has an issue, you buyin' jewelry.

- like you told your wife, your other wife isn't the real one. She acquiesced this time because
she got tired of talking about it. But she's gonna wanna talk about it again. That fight they had
is gonna happen again maybe next week. And next time your wife is gonna have ammo because
you told her that your BM ain't the same status as her - which is what their fight was about in the first place.
An arrangement like this can only thrive when you treat both of them the same.

this isnt just jewelry, its a ring...and they have plenty of time to bicker amongst each other while im at work, when i get home I demand peace and quiet or it's finna be trouble...for the most part i do have em in check.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
you're going to get your kids murdered. they're not fighting over the kids. the kids are the last thing on their minds. they're fighting over you. you know damn well you wouldn't want your daughter to some kind of concubine or prostitute.
:dahell:

:bryan:why you bringing up murder? it's not that serious :dahell:

they not really fighting over me so to say, they just being women, women love drama and love arguing..

benjamin

Veteran
Daps

yea yall right im lying, i made everything up, i even bought a $800 ring just to stunt on the coli, im a single 18 year old living in his mama basement, yall found me out..my life over.And on top of it all, im a virgin..