Tonight I'm going to propose to my babymoms

Daps
That is amicable. I'm assuming that you and you baby moms are still in an intimate relationship and both women understand the set up and conditions of the relationship.
If that is not the case why would you have them living in the same environment?
That is bound to cause alot of conflict in the household.
Emotions and egos come into play. If you are in a polygamous relationship and they fighting like this then you need to reevaluate your situation and communicate exactly what this relationship is to you and your expectations and let them do the same. ain't nothing worse than unspoken, unrealistic expectations in any relationship it ruins everything.

Anyway good luck and I hope everything goes well for you.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
full
:dead:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
That is amicable. I'm assuming that you and you baby moms are still in an intimate relationship and both women understand the set up and conditions of the relationship.
If that is not the case why would you have them living in the same environment?
That is bound to cause alot of conflict in the household.
Emotions and egos come into play. If you are in a polygamous relationship and they fighting like this then you need to reevaluate your situation and communicate exactly what this relationship is to you and your expectations and let them do the same. ain't nothing worse than unspoken, unrealistic expectations in any relationship it ruins everything.

Anyway good luck and I hope everything goes well for you.

The wife knows we have sex she just requests we do it when she's not present..both women know the deal...for the most part we be good it's just every now and then there's drama..it is what it is..you gonna have drama in a normal relationship

Daps
The wife knows we have sex she just requests we do it when she's not present..both women know the deal...for the most part we be good it's just every now and then there's drama..it is what it is..you gonna have drama in a normal relationship

That's great. Most men be living two separate lives, lying causing all kinds of unnecessary upset. Alot of people gon spew judgements and insults at you then turn around and cheat on their partners either way. I admire your honesty.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Share your husband brettas.

Live we the woman your husband cheated on you and had a baby OOW with while you were married Brettas.

Argue with the woman your husband cheated on you and had a baby OOW with while you were married Brettas.

:duck: Didn't @Juicy expose you?

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjcry: it aint for everyone breh breh....they got my blood pressure on fleek but we gone make it we gone make it :mjcry:
Where you from breh that's clearly not you in your avi?
Edit: Read on ,nvm i know dude from you avi. I thought you was perpin for a sec

benjamin

Veteran
Daps

That's great. Most men be living two separate lives, lying causing all kinds of unnecessary upset. Alot of people gon spew judgements and insults at you then turn around and cheat on their partners either way. I admire your honesty.

yup...nikka cheat on his wife wit his side chick then catch herpes and bring it home..atleast im IN HOUSE and we all get checked..

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Share your husband brettas.

Live we the woman your husband cheated on you and had a baby OOW with while you were married Brettas.

Argue with the woman your your husband cheated on you and had a baby OOW with while you were married Brettas.

:duck: Didn't @Juicy expose you?
Oh my :popcorn: