Tonight I'm going to propose to my babymoms

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:salute: to you breh.

And save the chastising for @benjamin on another thread. Don't hate what you don't understand brehs. If the situation works for him and the woman in the house then more power to them. The likely alternative is one being a single mother living off the system. At least he is taking care of his. Can't hate the homie for that.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
What would be funny is if they left you and became a lesbian couple. You'd be paying child support and alimony to the same address.

You playin with fire, breh :ufdup:

not going to happen, neither of em swing that way...wifey has already said shell never have a 3some :to:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk :laff:

Lemme tell you how this is gonna play out next time

-Baby mama arguing with wife
-Wife states that baby mama has a pity ring and legally it means nothing
-You back at square one and $900 down -> :snoop:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:salute: to you breh.

And save the chastising for @benjamin on another thread. Don't hate what you don't understand brehs. If the situation works for him and the woman in the house then more power to them. The likely alternative is one being a single mother living off the system. At least he is taking care of his. Can't hate the homie for that.

breh u the only nikka on here that gets it..they calling me selfish lol like really, im taking care of my seeds and the women in my life while most these nikkas just bussin nuts and dipping ..smh

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
but how is it selfish tho, like really?

Having two women with wedding rings :comeon:

Quick question if you had a daughter would you want her to be in this situation? :usure:

If you have a son, do you want him to go through the stress you're dealing with.:usure:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
EWh1ILP.jpg