Tonight an innocent black man is set to be executed even tho DNA proves he's innocent

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
An 8 hour shot clock save tho? Really? :aicmon:

You got useless bureaucrats on all sides sitting there about to let the shyt happen

This whole political setup is trash

The system banks on dummies fighting to protect statues instead of turning their collective attention to the state houses, but whatever

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The justice system railroads innocent people all the time. I'm glad he got the stay of execution hopefully he gets his freedom but they already took 20 years of his life. All the physical evidence that didn't match and he still got sent to jail based of 2 people who weren't even there or anything. Sad story all around, but not a new one.
Only black males can get routinely convicted based on such flimsy evidence. Its disgusting.

The judicial system is a fukking scam.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's stuff like this that makes me a pessimistic optimist :mjcry:

Despite evidence so shaky waving my hand at it would cause it to collapse and new evidence to even counter the claim, dude still got convicted for the death penalty and is only luckily saved (for now)

Man the sheer powerlessness I feel is real brehs :wow::damn:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to recap cause i cant wrap my mind around it.

They really gave breh the death penalty solely based on the testimonies of a crackhead and an inmate who both got paid afterward.

They gave breh a lawyer who basically admitted he had no clue what was up and how to counter the claims due to lack of time.

They scratched off 6 out of 7 blacks out the jury pool.

And when they presented new DNA evidence that proofs his innocence they tossed it out like his life wasnt worth shyt.

If it wasnt for his current lawyer reaching out to the media breh would be dead by now.

These cacs dont give a shyt and they not even trynna hide it anymore.

I just cant...:pacspit:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just saw my email

They overturned it :lupe:

Missouri Governor Eric Greitens just issued Marcellus Williams a stay of execution. In a statement made today, Greitens said: “A sentence of death is the ultimate, permanent punishment. To carry out the death penalty, the people of Missouri must have confidence in the judgement of guilt. In light of new information, I am appointing a Board of Inquiry in this case.” The announcement came shortly...