Tonight an innocent black man is set to be executed even tho DNA proves he's innocent

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I watch the story in the news. They found another man's DNA on the kitchen knife he killed her with. Sounded really flaky.
Even the footprint found on the scene did not match his shoe size. There is no DNA evidence or eye witness evidence against him. The only thing they have is the testimony of two people. One was his former cellmate who claims he admitted to him that he murdered her. And the other is an ex-girlfriend of his who claims she saw the victims ID on him, which they know is a lie because the victim's ID was left and and found at the scene of the crime. The victim's family put a $10,000 bounty out for anyone that would testify....hence the two bullshyt ass testimonies used in the case. They ended up getting paid too smh.

Last edited:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
They've executed innocent people before but they obviously aren't going to admit it because then the judge, the da, the police, and etc would be fukked especially if it's a state with a body count like texas. He'd have a better shot if he was in somewhere like Maryland or north Carolina or any state where the death penalty isn't used frequently than Missouri or Texas.
He's fukked, da's care more about their conviction rates than saving a life.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Saw this on the news. that article in the op looks like it doesn't include info that was on the news this morning. The only way to get this cancelled is if his g/f at the time retracts her statement. This is a truly sad situation. Hopefully the governor practices what he preach but knowing the racism in Missouri, I doubt it.

Missouri is set to execute a convicted killer. His lawyers say new DNA evidence proves he’s innocent.
Wow. No news on where the girlfriend is at? What about the other person that he supposedly told?
This is so crazy. I can't even begin to imagine how he feels.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
WTF!!!about to call that 573 number right fukkin now

ima get the squad to blow the social media up.

Im praying for you Marcellus Williams.

my heart dropped reading that title man
shyt wack

Who can we call or contact via online?

Edit nevermind

Last edited: