Tonight an innocent black man is set to be executed even tho DNA proves he's innocent

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just to recap cause i cant wrap my mind around it.

They really gave breh the death penalty solely based on the testimonies of a crackhead and an inmate who both got paid afterward.

They gave breh a lawyer who basically admitted he had no clue what was up and how to counter the claims due to lack of time.

They scratched off 6 out of 7 blacks out the jury pool.

And when they presented new DNA evidence that proofs his innocence they tossed it out like his life wasnt worth shyt.

If it wasnt for his current lawyer reaching out to the media breh would be dead by now.

These cacs dont give a shyt and they not even trynna hide it anymore.

I just cant...:pacspit:
Smh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm proven Negro, fakkit

let me find out same person who sold AsianThoughts his hand picture also been selling them to other people on this forum :dead:

on some underground hand picture hustle :dead:

as far as the subject.. if new DNA is brought to the courts I thought they HAD to even consider it?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
In prison since 2001 for a crime he didn't commit :mjcry:

The state probably just want this to go away. He can't ask questions about why the testimony of a criminal and a junkie was good enough to convict without any physical evidence when both criminals got paid $10K if he's dead.

How do these people sleep at night.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
In prison since 2001 for a crime he didn't commit :mjcry:

The state probably just want this to go away. He can't ask questions about why the testimony of a criminal and a junkie was good enough to convict without any physical evidence when both criminals got paid $10K if he's dead.

How do these people sleep at night.

Dr Amos Wilson, among others, have said they're a sociopathic people, unable to feel empathy for
others.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Just to recap cause i cant wrap my mind around it.

They really gave breh the death penalty solely based on the testimonies of a crackhead and an inmate who both got paid afterward.

They gave breh a lawyer who basically admitted he had no clue what was up and how to counter the claims due to lack of time.

They scratched off 6 out of 7 blacks out the jury pool.

And when they presented new DNA evidence that proofs his innocence they tossed it out like his life wasnt worth shyt.

If it wasnt for his current lawyer reaching out to the media breh would be dead by now.

These cacs dont give a shyt and they not even trynna hide it anymore.

I just cant...:pacspit:

Wow :snoop: