Tonight an innocent black man is set to be executed even tho DNA proves he's innocent

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
UPDATE BREHS!!!

He JUST got the stay from the Governor!!

:blessed:

Gov. Greitens issues stay of execution in Marcellus Williams case

ST. LOUIS - Governor Greitens has issued a stay of execution in the Marcellus Williams case.

Williams was scheduled to be executed Tuesday at the state prison in Bonne Terre for the stabbing death of former St. Louis Post-Dispatch report Lisha Gayle. Gayle was stabbed to death during a robbery in 1998 at her home in University City. In 2001, a jury convicted Williams of the first-degree murder of Gayle. DNA testing of the murder weapon, conducted in 2016, was inconclusive.

“A sentence of death is the ultimate, permanent punishment. To carry out the death penalty, the people of Missouri must have confidence in the judgment of guilt. In light of new information, I am appointing a Board of Inquiry in this case,” said Greitens.

The five members of the Board of Inquiry to be appointed by Governor Greitens will include retired Missouri judges.
Don't stop following the case brehs. Board of Inquiry might still screw him over. :francis:
So he could still be excited and not out of the clear huh?:francis:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
EXECUTION BLOCKED!

giphy.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The justice system railroads innocent people all the time. I'm glad he got the stay of execution hopefully he gets his freedom but they already took 20 years of his life. All the physical evidence that didn't match and he still got sent to jail based of 2 people who weren't even there or anything. Sad story all around, but not a new one.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The justice system railroads innocent people all the time. I'm glad he got the stay of execution hopefully he gets his freedom but they already took 20 years of his life. All the physical evidence that didn't match and he still got sent to jail based of 2 people who weren't even there or anything. Sad story all around, but not a new one.
honestly at this point you can't blame people that say fukk the world and pull a rambo when they become wrongly convicted of shyt like this

20 yrs gone
friends and family gone
mental anguish belong comprehension
reputation tarnished beyond recognition

nah someone gotta die and accept this divine retribution that is at hand:bustback:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Alot of whites will be angered at Gov.Greitens for issuing the stay. I fully expect counter outcries from those on the right.
Was it a white woman that was killed?
If not i highly doubt them crackers gonna give that much of a fukk.

This man needs to be freed.
Cant believe they really got conviction not with evidence but from the testimony of a junkie and a nikka on deathrow.:scust:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Was it a white woman that was killed?
If not i highly doubt them crackers gonna give that much of a fukk.

This man needs to be freed.
Cant believe they really got conviction not with evidence but from the testimony of a junkie and a nikka on deathrow.:scust:
It was a white woman. White woman with a good income.