Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:

:leostare: One of them definitely Nas.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Went back some pages and didn't see this mentioned.

Hulk Hogan Controversy Costs WWE $50 Million

This is what upset Vince most.
"Not again"
aAw0Ha2.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Alright..need to go out and get some Chinese food before I'm out and about....will be checking on the updates of course...lol@those Steiner tweets