FA5EVyp.png

#BlackHulkamaniacsmatter :wow:

sanchol33t

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
excuse my ignorance,

but what in fact did he say? Can someone point me to the page or link?

Appreciate it.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
They mentioned something on a Wrestling Observer show that the dude Bubba the Love Sponge was a part of one of the tapes too. The fukk going on with that:huhldup:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
One thing. If the comments came from that sex tape some time back, why is the audio only being released now?

That's the only thing that confuses me.

Last edited:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
It sounds like you feel as if your handcuffed. Thing is..wrong is wrong. It always takes a STRONGER person to stand against the majority that says the easy thing to say..."it's alright. It's not my problem. It's them. That's their issue. Blah, blah." A endless feat of excuses and well wishes. At the core of history, whites are GENEREALLY thieves and crooks. There in a country they have no business being in..a country that really belongs to Mexicans and Native Americans but it's went too far now so that reality is always lost and washed over. White privilege has them thinking like Hogan..it's passed down from parent to kids and their environment growing up..that's why when white girls get to college and get away from their isolated white neighborhoods..they develop a TASTE for Black men. It's not hard to pin down.

Where in the fukk did that last sentence come from?:what:

Way out of left field lol