Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
  1. Big Poppa Pump ‏@ScottSteiner 4h4 hours ago
  2. Between the jail house tapes n hogan 's racist rant everybody is seeing the real Hogan

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Allegedy that Bubba the Love Sponge dude is about that cuck life and there was recordings of Warren Sapp, Deion Sanders, Tony Stewart and some unnamed very famous broadcaster of some sort smashing that chick

The tapes probably been destroyed at this point
I havent been following the sex tape story, was this a hidden camera situation or what?

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I havent been following the sex tape story, was this a hidden camera situation or what?
He supposedly has cameras all through his house and he claims back when this tape was leaked that Hogan knew the cam was there because he lived with him for a year and been good friends for years

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
He supposedly has cameras all through his house and he claims back when this tape was leaked that Hogan knew the cam was there because he lived with him for a year and been good friends for years
Sounds like some weirdo shyt.. dude sends his wife to flirt with these dudes with her big azz titties, convinces them to come to the house and fukk, the dudes think theyre being sneaky and clever, and Bubba is in the control room jacking off

Konnan

Daps
Reppin
I don't know how much you care to get into it but this pretty much explains ev3rything and he even mentions how the racist shyt he was saying would ruin him so he should just drop the lawsuit and this was in 2012

Konnan

Daps
Reppin
Sounds like some weirdo shyt.. dude sends his wife to flirt with these dudes with her big azz titties, convinces them to come to the house and fukk, the dudes think theyre being sneaky and clever, and Bubba is in the control room jacking off
He's friends with Deion and Warren Sapp so he was on his it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none shyt