Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these same people were going HAM to defend Warrior's racist comments too.
I won't lie I gave warrior a pass last year with the HOF cause he was like a character to me and came off crazy and paranoid so it was kind of like s crazy uncle . I also didn't know everything he had said .
Hogan I expected more from so it's even more disappointing , and with his trying to be part of the black culture and rap as well

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
I won't lie I gave warrior a pass last year with the HOF cause he was like a character to me and came off crazy and paranoid so it was kind of like s crazy uncle . I also didn't know everything he had said .

Hogan I expected more from so it's even more disappointing , and with his trying to be part of the black culture and rap as well

nikka, please...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, please...
Who do you expect more from Rush Limbaugh or Brian Williams . It's a reason why rush can make up stuff or say crazy shyt and Brian Williams can't . Warrior had a reputation for being crazy , Hogan pretends like he's down with black people as the whoo kid interview shows .
And by the way are you even black ?? Who are you to say nikka like it's cute .

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Who do you expect more from Rush Limbaugh or Brian Williams . It's a reason why rush can make up stuff or say crazy shyt and Brian Williams can't . Warrior had a reputation for being crazy , Hogan pretends like he's down with black people as the whoo kid interview shows .
And by the way are you even black ?? Who are you to say nikka like it's cute .

I'm me, who the fukk are YOU?

ha, I'm sure ain't nobody Googlin' no damn "23statcity" but plenty of Coli nikkas done Googled Xane Vicious...

What nikka would listen to Rush Limbaugh or Brian Williams?

TSC will never come up because of assclowns like this...

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Allegedy that Bubba the Love Sponge dude is about that cuck life and there was recordings of Warren Sapp, Deion Sanders, Tony Stewart and some unnamed very famous broadcaster of some sort smashing that chick

The tapes probably been destroyed at this point

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm me, who the fukk are YOU?

ha, I'm sure ain't nobody Googlin' no damn "23statcity" but plenty of Coli nikkas done Googled Xane Vicious...

What nikka would listen to Rush Limbaugh or Brian Williams?

TSC will never come up because of assclowns like this...
Who the hell is googling you man? I don't give a fukk about you but we don't need a fake @R=G knockoff that isn't even funny or able to stir the pot . And your clearly not black so stop saying nikka and if you can't understand an analogy your a fukking idiot

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Who the hell is googling you man? I don't give a fukk about you but we don't need a fake @R=G knockoff that isn't even funny or able to stir the pot . And your clearly not black so stop saying nikka and if you can't understand an analogy your a fukking idiot

People have came at me out the black on some bullshyt before but you...ha, ha, ha...

Prove I'm not black, I wanna see this shyt...