Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:camby: All the ass and titties you all look at. It's just a little peen. :manny::umad:
Please show some class. You carry yourself like a woman that shouldnt be begging men to oggle at their penises for satisfaction. This is embarrassing to our families that respect us and look to us for guidance. How can you guide the youth focused on men's penises friend?

It's so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he never got a helping hand from a white person, ever?

frankly I just don't like the insinuation.
Stop man please , I got no issues with you but I'm going to be real you won't understand . I have white friends and they don't get it when I'm like I get stopped in my own neighborhood for looking like a suspicious character while wearing a shirt and tie (since I lived in a good neighborhood ) or almost arrested for having tools in my book bag that I needed for my engineering class because I complained about getting stopped twice in a 10 minute span by cops saying I fit the description while on my way to a final in college . And I lived in queens in "good neighborhoods" and was still treated like a thug while paying the same high ass rent . The minority experience is so different

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:
Just tell me kanye isnt gay and who really killed pac and big and ill be okay breh

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_ns07g8hguU1rpyrkfo1_540.png

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I haven't been on really today

so what's the story? I know there's a link but I ain't tryna hear all that in between some hulk tales

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy hart Rollin over in his grave

This has probably already been addressed in the middle pages I haven't read yet but last I checked he was still alive?

--Speaking of Axel, why doesn't he just shave his head? :huhldup: