Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
We should compile all the racist shyt the E has done, and all the racist fukks they have been involved with over the years.

There is SO MUCH that I wouldn't even know where to start.

Keep in mind that this is the same company that was applauding Ultimate Warrior just last year, even though he had shyt like this out : The Ultimate Warrior Was An Insane dikk

:wtf:Wait Warrior was a fukking racist too :why:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

4048_daffy-duck-dance-cartoon-classic-warner-bros.gif

Disgusting.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Been watching this thread all day but unable to actually form words into a post. This is some all-time fukkery right here... shout out to Walt for breaking it and getting ref'd all over the web. Rep. Shout out to all the images ALREADY... damn you kids are fast.

I think we all knew this was true, but I never thought I'd see the day when Hogan made it so fukking obvious that the E had to remove him Benoit-style from their whole brand. :whoo:

It's like Microsoft having to remove all references to MS-DOS or something. I got into WWF when I was about 6 in 1988 and was ALWAYS a Warrior... Hogan was corny as shyt, but how can you tell the story of the WWE in the 80s without mentioning Hogan? :why:

Has Andre The Giant now never been slammed? Is Yokozuna going to be posthumously given his title back? Was Damien the only 24 inch python in the WWF? Did Zeus get beaten by Brutus fukking Beefcake?:lolbron:

WWE Network archivers must be shytting a brick over the broadcast rights lawsuits.

At least Cokeboy won't have to worry about feelings when he's asked who made Wrestlemania what it is anymore. You won again, Vince, you master of closeted racists, homophobes, sexists and all round ignorant b*stards.:comeon:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
One MJ turns out to be the a$$hole to end all a$$holes, magic runs around so much he acquires hiv (his words), another MJ is accused of touching kids, bonds juices, Arnold has some side kid, this with hogan? The 1980's lied to us all :to:
i tweeted a couple weeks ago its been a tough decade for 80's kids. we're being grinded down to nothing
all up in smoke :sad:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i tweeted a couple weeks ago its been a tough decade for 80's kids. we're being grinded down to nothing
all up in smoke :sad:
Yeah and I'm sure I missed a few things on that list smh. Snuka possibly killing his ex, sheik and hacksaw getting busted on the road together high as a kite. I think we knew LT was a bit troubled early on and most musicians got demons. Man I hope we don't learn some rotten shyt about Montana, Lott, and Rice soon too.