Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This pretty much confirms that John Cena will be remembered as the all-time GOAT in WWE history due to his longevity over the Rock.

Hulk Hogan was legit my favorite growing up, especially during the nWo run. :snoop:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HitGOAT ain't racist, so no need to worry. This is his wife :wow:

faf031cf5b90bdfae33ed641c80cbbfd.jpg

Plus, he's affiliated with MIZARK and looked out for Dwayne early in his career.

Just an Fyi, white guys who marry or date black women can still be racist.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I never fukked with Hogan so finding out about this does not move me in anyway. fukk him.

This has been an interesting month though in entertainment. Im waiting for more fukkery to be revealed.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This pretty much confirms that John Cena will be remembered as the all-time GOAT in WWE history due to his longevity over the Rock.

Hulk Hogan was legit my favorite growing up, especially during the nWo run. :snoop:
It's a really bad day for the industry, past present and future. that bolded is as cringe worthy as seeing khali hold a heavyweight title.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hogan started out as a demonic wrestler so I guess the saying things end how they begin is a factual statement.

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please show some class. You carry yourself like a woman that shouldnt be begging men to oggle at their penises for satisfaction. This is embarrassing to our families that respect us and look to us for guidance. How can you guide the youth focused on men's penises friend?

It's so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
:dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:

WOAH MAN WHO WAS THIS? DONT TELL ME THE LOX DID, DO NOT :damn:

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Hogan started out as a demonic wrestler so I guess the saying things end how they begin is a factual statement.

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
2008 to 2010 seemed to be a breaking point in his life the best friend wife swap, divorce, Brooke Hogan dating a black dude makes him racist and at some point in that timelife almost taking his life.