Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
One MJ turns out to be the a$$hole to end all a$$holes, magic runs around so much he acquires hiv (his words), another MJ is accused of touching kids, bonds juices, Arnold has some side kid, this with hogan? The 1980's lied to us all :to:

Dog - I grew up in England. Google 'Operation Yew Tree' and see how many of the people I grew up watching on TV got exposed as pedophiles and rapists in the past few years. The Royal Family even messed with some of them.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they don't totally erase him from their history. Didn't like it for Benoit, don't like it now.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
How about a tweet :ld:

41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:

:feedme: so what you waiting on?