Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Daps
Skyy-John.gif

We need a thread just for the stuff @Walt just dropped right there. Jesus man.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:

:dwillhuh:

man. .. The last 12 or so hours. Just . ..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

who wrote 808s?

Who in the Lox is gay?

high end trannies?

Who?!?!

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hold the fukk up Walt started this rumor and people are running with it? fukk you Walt

Second for a guy who I believe was Rodmans best man why are we so quick to believe it would be about black people..maybe it was an anti Muslim rant or he agreed with Donald trump and took a joke too far

I find it hard to believe Hogan said anything with actual malice on a radio station other than probably a Don Imus joke gone bad because Hogan was never a comedian

If it's a private convo then fukk gawker

How do you erase the man who built this shyt like it's nothing did wwe even hear the tape if it exists
How does this cat have 1300+ rep??? Who are you people?
Super Shredder? Racist? :camby:

If Taker was ever caught up in some rhythmic slapping type of shyt I'm done for good
It's fukked up that I know what this is referring to :snoop:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Breh we are not worthy :wow:

But what's this about Lox with fun boys???? :wtf:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
that one still stings. haven't listened to a Drake song since this whole thing happened :mjcry:

:bryan:

Breh I gotta ask, what's with the yellow banner? Did you win the eggplant contest @bcrusaderw had? :smugrr:
@cook refuses to give up the peen pic, and the contest isn't over until Sunday because we haven't gotten much peen. :mjcry:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Please tell me the point of mvp's tweet and what you think he was trying to accomplish.
i already did. twice.

He likely feels that Hulk Hogan represents what america is. Racism behind the scenes or hidden, masked by heroics and and wrapped in a flag. So to him, theres nothing more american than Hulk Hogan today.