sleeping
Supporter
Daps
there is no way to discredit MVP's opinion

this is a man who had no opportunities as a kid
this is a man who tried to hustle to get out of that situation
this is a man who got caught up in gangs and violence
this is a man who was incarcerated and served his sentence
this is a man who came out REHABILITATED and tried to better his life with his only true asset, his body
this is a man who experienced BLATANT racism in that industry and stood as a man and left money on the table because of it

so yeah

to him, hogan is a real american, just one who has been exposed.

the fact that @Kill Dat Noize is turning this into a 'white people aren't all racist' issue is funny, because he didn't say white people. He said AMERICA. America isn't owned by white people breh. you don't even realize racism when you say it.

@FreshAIG and I had a conversation with him once on why it wasn't cool to say the n-word at all, especially since he was white. And he said he should say it because he was part of the culture...I can't find the thread any more but he does have a history of doing this.

and look, he's also dropped the n word too

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/whit...ay-i-got-time-cuz.268367/page-3#post-10969313

6ekLKWc.png

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
@FreshAIG and I had a conversation with him once on why it wasn't cool to say the n-word at all, especially since he was white. And he said he should say it because he was part of the culture...I can't find the thread any more but he does have a history of doing this.

and look, he's also dropped the n word too

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/whit...ay-i-got-time-cuz.268367/page-3#post-10969313

6ekLKWc.png
he openly said he didn't understand why DX wearing blackface could be offensive. And he didn't understand the concept of blackface, why we would be bothered.

the IRONY of him saying something or someone is IGNORANT

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CACs at my job walking around talking to each other like "You hear about Hogan, they say he's going to be completely removed from the records :ohhh:"

Meanwhile they don't even know I had a direct line to the source from my breh @Walt :wow:

:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1: