sid_laugh.gif

Last edited:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop posting.

No.

The convo about Brook was in the full sextape video.

The Whoo kid joint is old and from 2012.

Chronologically, the Brooke stuff took place first but its just now going public.

I think its obvious Hogan doesn't care about the actual sex in the tape being leaked he was trying to prevent this audio that was in that tape from circulation.

Should have left it as the short clip leak and let it be.

just walk away man. If you are being genuine in wanting to be enlightened, MVP was saying that the fact that someone would be friendly and positive and pro-black UNTIL EXPOSED as a racist is what HE has experienced as america.

the old addage of "nobody is racist until you date their daughter" is hulk hogan to a T. To HIM and MANY hogan is a real american.

Cops that kill blacks = real americans
employers that don't hire blacks = real americans
liberals who marginalize black struggle = real americans
black people who sell out because they think it will further their life = real americans

THOSE are the real american's hes referring to. They are as real as any other americans. So, don't act like racism is the EXCEPTION, kdn. america isn't all racist but it is a big part of america today sadly.
Brehs, just let it go

He's played dumb like this before and he'll do it again.

It's not TSC's job to educate these cacs every time a discussion involves race

:beli:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:
Skyy-John.gif

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We are all witnesses :wow:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

that one still stings. haven't listened to a Drake song since this whole thing happened :mjcry:

:bryan:

Breh I gotta ask, what's with the yellow banner? Did you win the eggplant contest @bcrusaderw had? :smugrr:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

More fukkery :ohhh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

:damn: