Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I gotta ask: Is the outrage you guys have real? Or is it just shock / wanting to be apart of some fukkery?:patrice:

"i mean I don't have double standards"

"I guess we're all a little racist"

Didn't sound like a man that was proud of the way he was feeling. :leostare:

He doesn't HATE black people (my definition of a racist), he just looks at other races a little differently..... Like EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA. (whether they'll admit it, or not)

On top of that, it was a private convo.

Not defending the dude, but, it wasn't 1/10th as bad as Sterling.
@L. Deezy @Krazy look at your god:mjpls:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah, he's a racist, but WWE's reaction is fukking stupid. I can understand releasing him from his contract and not using him anymore, but to entirely erase his history with the company is moronic. Hogan is virtually synonymous with wrestling/sports entertainment.

A Hall of Fame without Hulk Hogan? No more iconic footage of Hogan slamming Andre the Giant? Hulkamania just ceases to exist? What about the NWO? Does the history of the greatest stable to ever exist just disappear? C'mon now.

Acknowledge the guy said some racist shyt and don't work with him ever again, but don't erase history because of it.
You're overreacting. This is only for the duration of the scandal as a PR move. They're not gonna give him the full Benoit treatment.
This is just a short term thing until everything blows over.
It's just for now. After they realize no one really gives a shyt in a year they'll bring him back.
:mjlol: :dead: This is really reddit right now.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
There's something you should know, friend
full
s63vol.jpg

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
CACs at my job walking around talking to each other like "You hear about Hogan, they say he's going to be completely removed from the records :ohhh:"

Meanwhile they don't even know I had a direct line to the source from my breh @Walt :wow:
you should just give them :umad: finger points at random times breh :wow:

Walk past their desk :umad:
Pass them in the mens room :umad:
Standing in front of them to get a cup of coffee :umad:
Leave work 15 minutes early, while they are still at their desk :umad:
Get in your whip and honk your horn repeatedly while bumping hiphop as loud as you can...they look out the window :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
just walk away man. If you are being genuine in wanting to be enlightened, MVP was saying that the fact that someone would be friendly and positive and pro-black UNTIL EXPOSED as a racist is what HE has experienced as america.

the old addage of "nobody is racist until you date their daughter" is hulk hogan to a T. To HIM and MANY hogan is a real american.

Cops that kill blacks = real americans
employers that don't hire blacks = real americans
liberals who marginalize black struggle = real americans
black people who sell out because they think it will further their life = real americans

THOSE are the real american's hes referring to. They are as real as any other americans. So, don't act like racism is the EXCEPTION, kdn. america isn't all racist but it is a big part of america today sadly.
There are other types of Americans too, so why is he so mad at this?

Yes MVP there is racism in America. Thanks for the heads up. Don't know what we would do without you.