Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
there is no way to discredit MVP's opinion

this is a man who had no opportunities as a kid
this is a man who tried to hustle to get out of that situation
this is a man who got caught up in gangs and violence
this is a man who was incarcerated and served his sentence
this is a man who came out REHABILITATED and tried to better his life with his only true asset, his body
this is a man who experienced BLATANT racism in that industry and stood as a man and left money on the table because of it

so yeah

to him, hogan is a real american, just one who has been exposed.

the fact that @Kill Dat Noize is turning this into a 'white people aren't all racist' issue is funny, because he didn't say white people. He said AMERICA. America isn't owned by white people breh. you don't even realize racism when you say it.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Never got the whole wrestling thing. Even as a kid in the early 80's. I liked Mr T but that's the extent of muscle worship from my youth.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
UPYy7bK.jpg

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
there is no way to discredit MVP's opinion

this is a man who had no opportunities as a kid
this is a man who tried to hustle to get out of that situation
this is a man who got caught up in gangs and violence
this is a man who was incarcerated and served his sentence
this is a man who came out REHABILITATED and tried to better his life with his only true asset, his body
this is a man who experienced BLATANT racism in that industry and stood as a man and left money on the table because of it

so yeah

to him, hogan is a real american, just one who has been exposed.

the fact that @Kill Dat Noize is turning this into a 'white people aren't all racist' issue is funny, because he didn't say white people. He said AMERICA. America isn't owned by white people breh. you don't even realize racism when you say it.
GET THAT nikka ED! :WOW:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I think the SCOPE is about to get real VIVID on the WWE about them not pushing Blacks enough and not having a Black champion since the Rock. The Rock prints money but to take a chance on someone like they've done with Sheamus...Blandy...Khali..and all these other questionable no talent champions...that needs to be answered for too.

They better hope the feminists don't attack them for how they treat the female wrestlers.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Walt starting this thread and dropping another classic
ouuulf.jpg

Hoegan and WWE bout to be put on blast for their blatant racism
2r6gyoh.jpg

Coli and all it's great posters being put out for the entire internet to be graced with greatness
117fvc9.jpg

But even with what is most likely going to be some vile shyt I am losing yet another great part of my childhood. Grew up watching Hoegan and as a child looked at him as if he was a superhero. Grew tired of his shyt even before he left WWF the first time but cheered the fukk out of him with NWO and now finding out the dude who always said "Pray, Take Your Vitamins" and whatever other bullshyt he spewed was a fraud, makes a flabby and sick 35 year old muthafuka like me feel some type of way
n36cuw.jpg

AHHH WELLL fukk IT!!! Let the fukkery commence
m7al8o.jpg

Yo,....
this shyt was a movie.

Art Barr