Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
im sorry did I tell any black person in this thread not to feel offended by hogan's comments? I didn't? Oh, good. For a second I thought you were making shyt up.

MVP made a jab at white people, so I took offense...so don't tell me, a WHITE MALE, how I should feel.
you are welcome to be offended, but you can not say his comment was mired in ignorance, considering that HIS America means growing up without options, being incarcerated, and experiencing racism within his workplace. For him, Hogan is a real american. that is not an ignorant statement.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If there was ONE man who cared about his legacy and how he's seen historically in this business, it's Hulk Hogan. He's been campaigning for a final match for awhile and has been in the gym trying to stay afloat to push that point. Now it won't happen at all and definitely not on the stage he needs it to be on...what a EPIC fall from grace.
Such is life.

YOUR ENTIRE LIFE CAN LITERALLY SHIFT IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE.

One day youre calling people of African descent n words and the next everyone's calling you a demon.

Everything done in darkness comes to light eventually.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you are welcome to be offended, but you can not say his comment was mired in ignorance, considering that HIS America means growing up without options, being incarcerated, and experiencing racism within his workplace. For him, Hogan is a real american. that is not an ignorant statement.
he never got a helping hand from a white person, ever?

frankly I just don't like the insinuation.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm just a nikka until I fill my pockets
And then I'm Mr. nikka, they follow me while shoppin'

7859c509f91325523385dac0dcf5be91.639x362x1.jpg
Coldchain the prophet :ohlawd:

a Prophet just like Moses :ohhh: If Moses looked like Shaka( Zulu) :wow:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I gotta ask: Is the outrage you guys have real? Or is it just shock / wanting to be apart of some fukkery?:patrice:

"i mean I don't have double standards"

"I guess we're all a little racist"

Didn't sound like a man that was proud of the way he was feeling. :leostare:

He doesn't HATE black people (my definition of a racist), he just looks at other races a little differently..... Like EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA. (whether they'll admit it, or not)

On top of that, it was a private convo.

Not defending the dude, but, it wasn't 1/10th as bad as Sterling.

i guess i should shut the fukk up and leave the coli altogether then, because apparently the only people allowed to offer their opinion on anything race related are black people. perfectly fine though when people like me are dragged through the mud so that a bunch of angry forum users can vent their frustrations.

if you don't want white people to respond, maybe you shouldn't call them out. or maybe you shouldn't allow them to log on to the forum... i dunno, whatever.

do you though.

"I listen to hip-hop, thus I am not a racist. And everyone should listen to me."

Daps
Reppin
NYC
By the way whoo kid keeps caping for him. There's no chance these words aren't offensive under the right context?

Wasn't whoo kid in the room?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
im sorry did I tell any black person in this thread not to feel offended by hogan's comments? I didn't? Oh, good. For a second I thought you were making shyt up.

MVP made a jab at white people, so I took offense...so don't tell me, a WHITE MALE, how I should feel.
He made a jab at the white racists Americans who claim the "real American" tag

If you got offended by that then. .. welll
you just told on yourself:mjpls:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
he never got a helping hand from a white person, ever?

frankly I just don't like the insinuation.
it doesn't matter at all if you don't like the insinuation. I imagine you wouldn't like the insinuation that america is rooted in racism and bigotry. But thats your reality to deal with.

My outline of MVP's life is why he feels that hogan = real american. because that is HIS real america.