Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
you can NOT tell me, a black male, how to feel about a comment made toward my people.

I can't tell a korean person that a caricature of them is acceptable
I can't tell a jewish person that saying heeb is acceptable
I can't tell a polish person that saying pollack is acceptable.

you can't do it

you have a major, fundamental misunderstanding about racism. its shown itself previously and was self admitted.

so yeah, you should shut the eff up on this topic if it means telling black people they shouldn't be offended, OR that MVP's belief that hogan's comments represents HIS real america.
A white person's entitlement is nothing short of extraordinary.

They're so entrenched in it, they can't fathom why people of other races find them insufferable.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjcry: This is the worst brehs.

All adulthood boils down too is watching your childhood die or show their true colors.

From our heroes dying to watching our heroes be exposed as people we would never respect or love in real life makes it hard to trust anything.

Stories like this hurt the most knowing how many people in America feel these same ways but dont consider themselves racist.

I'm sorry the #TSC brehs have lost another hero. At least we got each other :to:

IF you paid for mania iii with your own money.
you never liked hogun ever again.

Art Barr

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Jesus Christ. He's talking about HIS interview with hogan. Which it wasn't.
not the audio from the gawker deposition
That interview which i heard back then on satellite radio was racist as fukk..Hogan saying nikka all joking..and Whoo Kid giggling like a schoolgirl...

The second tweet is Whoo Kid's reaction to today's scandal.

Smarten up.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Well when saying if you gon' fukk a ******, makes sure he's at least a rich ******, that would piss people off. Especially fans of his from the 80s cuz they most likely looked up to Hulk when he was the Real American Hero and saying shyt like say your prayers and take your vitamins.

EDIT: Look at it like this, if Hulk said this shyt about another race or hell better yet, what if said some shyt like, I can't believe my daughter is some carpet munching dike. Don't she know how much good dikk is out there, the fukk is she thinking or if he said some shyt like why my son gettin' his shyt pushed in by some fakkit ass queer. With how big shyt with the LGBT community, that shyt would be fukkin' nuts. All business sponsers would be pulling out with the quickness.

The E already has a problem with how they treat minority wrestlers, so when perhaps the biggest icon in your profession does and says some suspect shyt, it makes the industy itself seem like its on that :mjpls: vibe and this ain't the 1st fukked up incident they've had, look at the owner of the WWE Vince McManon saying nikka to John Cena a white wrestler, who was in his "thugamnoics" phase in front of a black wrestler, Booker T and his wife Charmel.
The way Vince walked off before they cut to Booker's reaction still cracks me up. The E has had no problems using racism for humor or storylines, now even if it's tasteless, it's done under being entertaining, I think most know they are acting. What Hogan did/said when you think you are not being recorded is different.