What You Will Never Be.
CKqW63JUYAAS1Ud.jpg:large

ha, already.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
No it isn't my reality. it's part of it, not all of it.

Why would one look at hogan's words and say "hey that's how they all are" when they could just as easily say "hey that hogan is a real scumbag."

do you honestly think there are more racists whites in America than non racists at this point?
yes.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
im sorry did I tell any black person in this thread not to feel offended by hogan's comments? I didn't? Oh, good. For a second I thought you were making shyt up.

MVP made a jab at white people, so I took offense...so don't tell me, a WHITE MALE, how I should feel.

He said "REAL Americans"....not white people. Butchu took it dat way...so what does dat lil Freudian slip from you confirm about who thinks dey are da "real Americans"? :mjpls:

You fukkin idiots just keep pourin jelly on yaselves. :dead:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
No it isn't my reality. it's part of it, not all of it.

Why would one look at hogan's words and say "hey that's how they all are" when they could just as easily say "hey that hogan is a real scumbag."

do you honestly think there are more racists whites in America than non racists at this point?
hell yea :what: racism doesn't have to be overt

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I wasn't a big Hogan fan, but I can see how this fukks with some people. Especially if you idolized a person as a child growin' up and to get to an age where you hear your childhood hero pretty much say you can't fukk with me unless you got that gwap. That'll make you question some shyt.

I'm not a Hogan fan like that either. I still feel let down by the face of Pro Wrestling bringing yet more questions to how to defend this. And I'm not talking about defending Hogan, but just defending how I, as someone who considers himself smart, can keep watching and giving money to a company/sport/form of entertainment that probably sees a huge portion of their fan base as less of humans. I cant anymore which makes it hard to enjoy as much anymore. It's just defeating thinking things dont change and wont change.

I've just been beaten down over the course of my 26 years from people in my own family to sports heroes and wrestling heroes. Cant take anything face value, can't trust peoples images or intentions when who knows whats brewing underneath or what gets said behind closed doors to a bunch of people who feel the same way.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
That interview which i heard back then on satellite radio was racist as fukk..Hogan saying nikka all joking..and Whoo Kid giggling like a schoolgirl...

The second tweet is Whoo Kid's reaction to today's scandal.

Smarten up.
Nah. I didn't like the interview when I heard it then don't like it now. But they were talking about the word. It's tough to have a discussion on it and not be able to say it

I've been in diversity training classes where we talked about it. I knew it was in the discussion but I just took mental notes Cause they'll get the eternal side eye from me. Like nikka i ain't forget