Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:mjcry: This is the worst brehs.

All adulthood boils down too is watching your childhood die or show their true colors.

From our heroes dying to watching our heroes be exposed as people we would never respect or love in real life makes it hard to trust anything.

Stories like this hurt the most knowing how many people in America feel these same ways but dont consider themselves racist.

I'm sorry the #TSC brehs have lost another hero. At least we got each other :to:
I wasn't a big Hogan fan, but I can see how this fukks with some people. Especially if you idolized a person as a child growin' up and to get to an age where you hear your childhood hero pretty much say you can't fukk with me unless you got that gwap. That'll make you question some shyt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Even if they try to do that I hope the black wrestlers realize they wouldn't put them in that position if Hogan didn't go on this racist rant. Plus I doubt they would be given a long title reign.
I think the SCOPE is about to get real VIVID on the WWE about them not pushing Blacks enough and not having a Black champion since the Rock. The Rock prints money but to take a chance on someone like they've done with Sheamus...Blandy...Khali..and all these other questionable no talent champions...that needs to be answered for too.

cook

Banned
Daps
Are we stuck as a sub-forum? :mjcry:

comment_vToX23PTvY4B5ID3JWzkocQAaOHgqb83.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
ha, you wish. There are muthafukkas who I don't even know from the old board that knew the score but when you realize what's goin' on, you gon' be mad...
Child, I have no idea what lie you're speaking of. All I know is I'm the focal point of TSC more often than not and you been whining about the Rock since the you first got here. Quoting and crying. Nothing new...nothing unique.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dafuq? Hulk should become a rapper and he could have said whatever dafuq he wanted, whenever dafuq he wanted; and have made millions the process.

He gon learn today.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the comments on reddit are really bad now :mjlol: talking about how "he said it in private, whats the big deal" "it was 8 years ago" :pacspit: fukk you guys, i know you viewing this too seeing how this thread is linked in their sticky
White people who say this know they talk the same way . They don't see it as bad cause they agree . How many people in their 60s change their mind about something in 8 years ? I only accept that excuse in kids and young people without world experience old ass men know what they are saying