Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If Patrick wasn't getting hired before he will be now. This makes the whole company look bad and the press is going to go digging. They'll see a whole lot of shyt. WWE is lucky a black tag team has the belts. They can at least say they currently have black champs. But once the press talks about how they've never had a black WWE Champ...
Dat's my CeGOAT. :wow:

cena just hulked up.
after being given the keys to the promotion.

Hoegan marks are bewildered right now

I kinda feel bad for the retards

Aren't you a clique supporter.
if, so...
hoegun is the leader of the clique

Art Barr

cook

Banned
Daps
And they said @Brooklynzson and I don't give TSC that front page push :mjpls:

upload_2015-7-24_13-12-43.png

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta ask: Is the outrage you guys have real? Or is it just shock / wanting to be apart of some fukkery?:patrice:

"i mean I don't have double standards"

"I guess we're all a little racist"

Didn't sound like a man that was proud of the way he was feeling. :leostare:

He doesn't HATE black people (my definition of a racist), he just looks at other races a little differently..... Like EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA. (whether they'll admit it, or not)

On top of that, it was a private convo.

Not defending the dude, but, it wasn't 1/10th as bad as Sterling.

:dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't hate white people, but a large segment hate us. You can go to countries with a population percentage of 0.0000001% blacks and they will hate you, you can be rich as hell never even have to associate with a black person and they will still hate you

I see yall got your rally cry going. I honestly didn't want to disturb, was just curious.

One of your post in this thread said "cac" .... I don't think you really hate white people.

I say wild shyt all the time, I don't really hate other races.

Not defending him, the shyt was wrong..... But man if everything everybody said in PRIVATE was exposed, christ. I just don't think this was THAT CRAZY for a private convo.

Maybe I'm desensitized to the fact that every fukkin person in America is racist. shyt is normal so it don't shock me. It will not change in the next 100 years before I'm put into the ground, so I'm not going to spend my energy giving a fukk about it.

Maybe that's what I originally meant to say:patrice:

Whatever tho yall can cook

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you can NOT tell me, a black male, how to feel about a comment made toward my people.

I can't tell a korean person that a caricature of them is acceptable
I can't tell a jewish person that saying heeb is acceptable
I can't tell a polish person that saying pollack is acceptable.

you can't do it

you have a major, fundamental misunderstanding about racism. its shown itself previously and was self admitted.

so yeah, you should shut the eff up on this topic if it means telling black people they shouldn't be offended, OR that MVP's belief that hogan's comments represents HIS real america.
im sorry did I tell any black person in this thread not to feel offended by hogan's comments? I didn't? Oh, good. For a second I thought you were making shyt up.

MVP made a jab at white people, so I took offense...so don't tell me, a WHITE MALE, how I should feel.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I always knew this day would come. He may be my other favorite wrestler (besides Taker) but he's still White, so I knew eventually it would come to this. Expected but not tolerated, can't mess with dude anymore. The hulkamaniac in me passed peacefully, 1985-2015. :francis:Three decades was a good run.

:ufdup: Taker, you're smarter than this. :usure:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
:mjcry: This is the worst brehs.

All adulthood boils down too is watching your childhood die or show their true colors.

From our heroes dying to watching our heroes be exposed as people we would never respect or love in real life makes it hard to trust anything.

Stories like this hurt the most knowing how many people in America feel these same ways but dont consider themselves racist.

I'm sorry the #TSC brehs have lost another hero. At least we got each other :to: