Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
i guess i should shut the fukk up and leave the coli altogether then, because apparently the only people allowed to offer their opinion on anything race related are black people. perfectly fine though when people like me are dragged through the mud so that a bunch of angry forum users can vent their frustrations.

if you don't want white people to respond, maybe you shouldn't call them out. or maybe you shouldn't allow them to log on to the forum... i dunno, whatever.

do you though.

The oppressors can't tell the oppressed how they should or shouldn't feel after centuries of oppression, which is exactly what you're doing . Are you serious right now?

It is not your place.

The people who are constantly vilified and murdered because of the color of the skin do not give a fukk that all white people aren't the same. Keep your opinions to yourself.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
I'm not surprised at all that he said what he said

He's a self proclaimed redneck from Florida and I had to listen to Bubba the Love Sponge daily and heard a lot of the shows he appeared on there when I worked at a warehouse they always had that show playing and they get crazy rasist because its on Sirius and they can pretty much say whatever but what I am surprised at is how WWE dropped his ass Chris Benoit style :banderas:

fukk him he stayed sayin some slick shyt tho

He been catching Ls like no other too

I wish the real El Commandante (ha...) would show up on this shyt but he has a podcast.

GASP! The podcasts are gonna be crazy...

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
latest
Dat scoop:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some people need to get their nikka wake up call, I remember when them dog the bounty hunter tapws dropped, but but his pastor is black.

Or Mel Gibson but him and donald Glover and now Hogan but but..

I've said this before I grew up with this white guy and we were like best friends at his 18th bday party another friend of his said out loud how a nygger stole something fromnhis car and the dude I thought was my friend that I've known from childhood said fuk man thess n word are always ruining everything . a dude I've known all my life but under the influence of alcohol true colors were shown.

For the most part you will never see a cacs true colors unless your moving next door, your dating their daughter or sob, or there drunk or get angry

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hulk Hogan Apologizes for 'Unacceptable' Racist Rant as He Is Scrubbed from WWE Hall of Fame

Hulk Hogan is speaking out about a just-released audio transcript that features him making racist slurs about his daughter Brooke's love life.

"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it," Hogan said in a statement exclusively to PEOPLE. The transcript featuring that conversation was published online by the National Enquirer.

"This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise," Hogan told PEOPLE. "I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs."

Hogan was scrubbed from the WWE's website on Friday morning, with no videos or photos of the famed wrestler remaining. He was also removed from the online Hall of Fame. His lawyer David Houston confirmed to PEOPLE that he's officially resigned from the organization.

"He decided to resign from WWE because he didn't want to put them or his family through this," :usure:Houston told PEOPLE.

WWE, however, maintains that Hogan was fired: "WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (a.k.a. Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."

hulk-hogan-a-800.jpg

TRISTAR / GETTY

Hogan told PEOPLE he will use the situation to "improve as a person" and that he takes the matter as an "important learning experience." :mjlol:

A transcript of the audio shows the wrestler repeatedly using the n-word in reference to his daughter Brooke Hogan's dating life.

Hogan was already enmeshed in legal drama when news of the transcript leaked. The Florida trial for his high-profile lawsuit against gossip site Gawker was recently delayed until at least the fall. The star's legal team filed a $100 million lawsuit against the site after its 2012 posting of video from a sex tape, made in 2008, featuring Hogan. The video was later removed from the site.

:upsetfavre:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I gotta ask: Is the outrage you guys have real? Or is it just shock / wanting to be apart of some fukkery?:patrice:

"i mean I don't have double standards"

"I guess we're all a little racist"

Didn't sound like a man that was proud of the way he was feeling. :leostare:

He doesn't HATE black people (my definition of a racist), he just looks at other races a little differently..... Like EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA. (whether they'll admit it, or not)

On top of that, it was a private convo.

Not defending the dude, but, it wasn't 1/10th as bad as Sterling.
Well when saying if you gon' fukk a ******, makes sure he's at least a rich ******, that would piss people off. Especially fans of his from the 80s cuz they most likely looked up to Hulk when he was the Real American Hero and saying shyt like say your prayers and take your vitamins.

EDIT: Look at it like this, if Hulk said this shyt about another race or hell better yet, what if said some shyt like, I can't believe my daughter is some carpet munching dike. Don't she know how much good dikk is out there, the fukk is she thinking or if he said some shyt like why my son gettin' his shyt pushed in by some fakkit ass queer. With how big shyt with the LGBT community, that shyt would be fukkin' nuts. All business sponsers would be pulling out with the quickness.

The E already has a problem with how they treat minority wrestlers, so when perhaps the biggest icon in your profession does and says some suspect shyt, it makes the industy itself seem like its on that :mjpls: vibe and this ain't the 1st fukked up incident they've had, look at the owner of the WWE Vince McManon saying nikka to John Cena a white wrestler, who was in his "thugamnoics" phase in front of a black wrestler, Booker T and his wife Charmel.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We all know it's ''all hands on deck'' for Mania next year so I expect Hogan to wonder out on Raw in February, hit the

QCFCsj4_zps2760baaf.gif

pose a bit, and end up hosting the show.

There's no doubt in my mind Hogan is gonna try to use this as a pitch for a Wrestlemania match. "It's the ultimate redemption story, brother
full
"

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
If there was ONE man who cared about his legacy and how he's seen historically in this business, it's Hulk Hogan. He's been campaigning for a final match for awhile and has been in the gym trying to stay afloat to push that point. Now it won't happen at all and definitely not on the stage he needs it to be on...what a EPIC fall from grace.

Bollea needed that check, brother, tans and bandanas don't pay for themselves.

ha, what's it gonna take to stop Dwayne, though?

Daps

I see yall got your rally cry going. I honestly didn't want to disturb, was just curious.

One of your post in this thread said "cac" .... I don't think you really hate white people.

I say wild shyt all the time, I don't really hate other races.

Not defending him, the shyt was wrong..... But man if everything everybody said in PRIVATE was exposed, christ. I just don't think this was THAT CRAZY for a private convo.

Maybe I'm desensitized to the fact that every fukkin person in America is racist. shyt is normal so it don't shock me. It will not change in the next 100 years before I'm put into the ground, so I'm not going to spend my energy giving a fukk about it.

Maybe that's what I originally meant to say:patrice:

Whatever tho yall can cook