Tommy Sotomayor Throws on the Cape and steals illadopes girl

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

nikka stop mentioning me! Why don't you go sit in the dark and analyze your hate for black women.

Let me give you a clue it stems from your raggedy mama leaving you on the door step of some cac bish. :pacspit:

:blessed: let that lesbian rage flow through you

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
so based on the few segments youve heard anybody who likes him is stupid, weak and insecure..........ok

link the segments youve heard so i can understand where you're coming from......

and miss me with the "anybody that shyts on your people...." foolishness cause there are alot of ******s out here that aint my people. I dont claim a person as my peoples just because our skin colors are similiar.......fukk that. That bytch that got tazed in Atlanta aint my peoples, she yours? The "african american" community is in shambles.......a "african american" who points out actual aspects of it that are a mess and gives their opinion on why they see it as a mess isnt necessarily a c00n.

I havent watched all of his videos but the ones i have have alot of truth in them. I may not agree with everything he says but i can listen to his point of view objectively and accept what i do agree with and reject what i dont and keep it moving.

You admiting you havent seen all of his videos and then saying anybody who rocks with him is weak, stupid and insecure...makes you sound weak, stupid and insecure. No intelligent person makes generalities without first getting as much information on an issue as they can.............no strong person lets someone else's opinion move them so much that they are unable to accept a truth just because it isnt presented in a manner they feel is pleasant....they also dont reject a truth entirely because they feel that something else the messenger said wasnt.........and finally, no secure person lets someone else's opinions on them make them feel anything but that.........

no sweetheart you see, the difference between me and you is, i dont accept negativity in my life. the few videos i watched are enough for me to put an opinion on him and the people who watch them. if you dont agree with me, fine.

as much info as i can. what fukking information do i need? his videos are all the same. and whats worse, you said several times he points out things in the black opinion and gives his opinion. like mine, what the fukk is an opinion? i dont listen to people who complain about shyt all the time with no solutions. i dont allow complainers in my life, only problem solvers. i aint on some "man look what this this and this person did. thats it. i only wanted to talk about it and give my opinion."

fukk that
fukk him
fukk anybody that listen to him and lives by his word

:manny:
:yeshrug:

as for the bolded, i dont know where you get that from cuz you cant be talking about me. his opinion is his opinion. mine is mine. he aint do shyt to me or make me feel anyway. i feel sorry for the insecure people who are hurt by his comments tho and the ignorant ones who run with it. truths? :laugh:

you dont agree with me fine, but im seriously trying to comfort illadope right now and am no longer interested in this subtopic as i have spent too much time on it

:smile:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
lol I'm taken

mysmilie_3169.gif
has that hairy a$$hole been taken yet :takedat:

:steve: sorry @Token that was the last one I couldn't help it :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no sweetheart you see, the difference between me and you is, i dont accept negativity in my life. the few videos i watched are enough for me to put an opinion on him and the people who watch them. if you dont agree with me, fine.

as much info as i can. what fukking information do i need? his videos are all the same. and whats worse, you said several times he points out things in the black opinion and gives his opinion. like mine, what the fukk is an opinion? i dont listen to people who complain about shyt all the time with no solutions. i dont allow complainers in my life, only problem solvers. i aint on some "man look what this this and this person did. thats it. i only wanted to talk about it and give my opinion."

fukk that
fukk him
fukk anybody that listen to him and lives by his word

:manny:
:yeshrug:

as for the bolded, i dont know where you get that from cuz you cant be talking about me. his opinion is his opinion. mine is mine. he aint do shyt to me or make me feel anyway. i feel sorry for the insecure people who are hurt by his comments tho and the ignorant ones who run with it. truths? :laugh:

you dont agree with me fine, but im seriously trying to comfort illadope right now and am no longer interested in this subtopic as i have spent too much time on it

:smile:

:ehh: