Tommy Sotomayor Throws on the Cape and steals illadopes girl

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Don't come in here making sense. Let these dudes in here :cape: for this c00n.

what you expect. When dudes grow up with no male figure in their life they tend to put their faith into someone that they can relate too. Tommy coming from a no father background expresses this type of rage these dudes can relate too.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Ok yall losing sight of this thread

Illa's girl has been taken and in a few days another c00n will be balls deep in her

He needs our support

:beli: Exactly! These people in here talking about hair hats and c00nery when this nikka Illa is literally crying in the car. Y'all priorities be all fukked up, I swear.

Only person's hair i wont do is Token's, i aint trying to cut my fingers up.

Just don't cut your wrists you depressed mutt :umad:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Exactly! These people in here talking about hair hats and c00nery when this nikka Illa is literally crying in the car. Y'all priorities be all fukked up, I swear.

Just don't cut your wrists you depressed mutt :umad:

token... youre scaring me :hamster:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Tommy is a self hater and we need to admit it. he's said plenty of times that mixed women>black women. Even if it wasn't directly he's said it. I remember once he said that black women shouldn't claim mixed women as black because that's like saying that a BMW is the same as a Toyota. :smh:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
That nikka Tommy snatched up PK in two tweets like

tumblr_mj62lj2L7r1r3mh0to1_250.gif

Daps
Reppin
London
I remember once he said that black women shouldn't claim mixed women as black because that's like saying that a BMW is the same as a Toyota. :smh:

:laff: I don't usually find that shyt funny but this has me cracking up. Dude is a damn fool. Did he also apply the same twisted logic to black men in relation to mixed men?