Tommy Sotomayor Throws on the Cape and steals illadopes girl

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
no sweetheart you see, the difference between me and you is, i dont accept negativity in my life. the few videos i watched are enough for me to put an opinion on him and the people who watch them. if you dont agree with me, fine.

as much info as i can. what fukking information do i need? his videos are all the same. and whats worse, you said several times he points out things in the black opinion and gives his opinion. like mine, what the fukk is an opinion? i dont listen to people who complain about shyt all the time with no solutions. i dont allow complainers in my life, only problem solvers. i aint on some "man look what this this and this person did. thats it. i only wanted to talk about it and give my opinion."

fukk that
fukk him
fukk anybody that listen to him and lives by his word

:manny:
:yeshrug:

as for the bolded, i dont know where you get that from cuz you cant be talking about me. his opinion is his opinion. mine is mine. he aint do shyt to me or make me feel anyway. i feel sorry for the insecure people who are hurt by his comments tho and the ignorant ones who run with it. truths? :laugh:

you dont agree with me fine, but im seriously trying to comfort illadope right now and am no longer interested in this subtopic as i have spent too much time on it

:smile:

for somebody that doesnt let negativity into their life you sure let alot of it out lol

but yea...this thread is going somewhere else right now....lets let natalie nunn handle her buisness and enjoy the show

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
mysmilie_3189.gif
But he ain't hit tho.

:yeshrug: always more p*ssy where that came from

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for somebody that doesnt let negativity into their life you sure let alot of it out lol

but yea...this thread is going somewhere else right now....lets let natalie nunn handle her buisness and enjoy the show

this chick got on cam last night and cussed me out for no reason :dead:

then started going off about how she got a white man and doesn't need black men to like her.

Trilliam Shakespeare

My battle cry henceforth shall be... Burr
Daps
Reppin
Stratford upon Avon
I was bewildered upon my initial readings, but now I care none about the premise of said topic. For thou art here only to console the scorned womenfolk so that we may wear only natures drapings and recite the lustful poetry of courtship :shaq:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Last edited by a moderator:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

then started going off about how she got a white man and doesn't need black men to like her.

:dead:

sounds similiar to that ugly bug faced negro who vehemently defends black women on this forum but admits to having a white wife lol

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

:laugh:

i didnt curse you out. i said fukk you, no more than 3 times. i can only remember once

and i def didnt say that. you bout as delusional as ****. :smh:

neg