WILL! NO!.....don't say that.

tumblr_inline_mijvp1enVs1r7k25l.gif

...don't you dare say that.

:dead:

Daps
What I am mad about?

Long natural hair? check
Credit good enough to have Amex in my wallet? check
...and only ignorant people think dark skin is an insult.

Her comment is just as ignorant as the comments that you write. I don't recall ever commenting on who his fan base is (find that post of mine). However, I do know a lot of ignorant people subscribe to his ideology.

Seriously...why aren't you my lady yet. You need to stop playin and fukk with me. :pachaha:

I need a real chick on my side. Holla at me. Where you from? :freeman:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMfKnDqClg[/ame]
@Resident Lesbian, come get your peoples

Last edited by a moderator:

illadope

きんが
Daps
:beli: Exactly! These people in here talking about hair hats and c00nery when this nikka Illa is literally crying in the car. Y'all priorities be all fukked up, I swear.

Just don't cut your wrists you depressed mutt :umad:

Depressed is the last thing I could be right now. Life is good.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
:beli: Exactly! These people in here talking about hair hats and c00nery when this nikka Illa is literally crying in the car. Y'all priorities be all fukked up, I swear.

Just don't cut your wrists you depressed mutt :umad:

Keep yourself out of these demonic affairs, my dear. You're too divine to engage in a petty war of words with these heathens.

kiss_medium.gif

It pains me to see you bothered by their ratcheticity

LvLhYCA.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy is a self hater and we need to admit it. he's said plenty of times that mixed women>black women. Even if it wasn't directly he's said it. I remember once he said that black women shouldn't claim mixed women as black because that's like saying that a BMW is the same as a Toyota. :smh:

I wonder of the chick who said dark skinned hos is mixed? If so now I can why she would follow him. :mjpls:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wonder of the chick who said dark skinned hos is mixed? If so now I can why she would follow him. :mjpls:

She is mixed but she's also to dark to be insulting people for being dark skinned :pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So he has to add "because theyre dark skin," in order for it to be considered self hate?

The "I can't stand dark skin women," alone is not official enough? :beli:

i've also heard him say the same about mixed women, black men, white women, and white men. stop taking everything so literal and read between the lines :scusthov:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Tommy is a self hater and we need to admit it. he's said plenty of times that mixed women>black women. Even if it wasn't directly he's said it. I remember once he said that black women shouldn't claim mixed women as black because that's like saying that a BMW is the same as a Toyota. :smh:

:ohlawd:

You sure it wasn't sarcasm?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:what:

Im not an expert on him as i avoid his videos and threads but the segments i have seen, if he was a white man saying this shyt would he still be so appreciated by blacks? Anybody that shyts on your people and you listen and eat that shyt up, you're a stupid, weak, insecure individual approaching c00n territory

so based on the few segments youve heard anybody who likes him is stupid, weak and insecure..........ok

link the segments youve heard so i can understand where you're coming from......

and miss me with the "anybody that shyts on your people...." foolishness cause there are alot of ******s out here that aint my people. I dont claim a person as my peoples just because our skin colors are similiar.......fukk that. That bytch that got tazed in Atlanta aint my peoples, she yours? The "african american" community is in shambles.......a "african american" who points out actual aspects of it that are a mess and gives their opinion on why they see it as a mess isnt necessarily a c00n.

I havent watched all of his videos but the ones i have have alot of truth in them. I may not agree with everything he says but i can listen to his point of view objectively and accept what i do agree with and reject what i dont and keep it moving.

You admiting you havent seen all of his videos and then saying anybody who rocks with him is weak, stupid and insecure...makes you sound weak, stupid and insecure. No intelligent person makes generalities without first getting as much information on an issue as they can.............no strong person lets someone else's opinion move them so much that they are unable to accept a truth just because it isnt presented in a manner they feel is pleasant....they also dont reject a truth entirely because they feel that something else the messenger said wasnt.........and finally, no secure person lets someone else's opinions on them make them feel anything but that.........