Tommy Sotomayor calls Jason Collins a LIAR and a FRAUD!

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I'm a virgin, I'm waiting for marriage to have sex :troll:

U missed my point tho. My ppoint is that Jason Collins is being treated as a hero, crusader and pioneer for subsequently announcing that he was living a lie.

lol why yall tryna flip what this man did lol hes basically the first player to openly admit hes gay thats a huge stone

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
His best point was that Jason Collins is celebrated for doing his fiancé dirty and wasting her time and lying to her while Kobe and tiger are lambasted for cheating ...yet Collins cheating puts his fiancé at risk for HIV

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Anyone who lives with someone who cheats is taking that risk.
It is only more evil to you because of the god thing. Some do not subscribe to that theory.

I think it had less to do with being evil and against and more to do with homosexuality still not being a COMPLETELY acceptable lifestyle. Just because we all say "Hey, that's the way he want to live his life" , it still doesn't mean that's it's ok.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol what is he supposed to do come out as gay ? while on an nba team ? :why:
He has every right to live his life and come out when he wants but he doesn't know the way his team mates would of reacted so to make that be that reason is Saying every nba player is a homophobic or something .

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
His best point was that Jason Collins is celebrated for doing his fiancé dirty and wasting her time and lying to her while Kobe and tiger are lambasted for cheating ...yet Collins cheating puts his fiancé at risk for HIV

Did Collins admit to sleeping with men while he was with her? Serious question.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
tremont not in here defending jason collins :wtf:

U disappointed? Get off my lap. I'm uncomfortable.

I don't agree with EVERYTHING that led up to this. I can fully understand why his ex would be pissed at wasting 8 years of her life with someone that wasn't mentally 100% there. Realizing it before he got married to her should be of little consolation.

Believe it or not, I'm quite indifferent to Jason Collins coming out whereas some of y'all got the Gaydar on full power searching for the next homo.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Nothing against Jason Collins but I don't care how politically correct it is to accept it, phaggotry is a moral disgrace :scusthov:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Why does everyone keep referring to him as an active player. He's a free agent and probably won't be signed to any team because he just isn't a good player.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
He's right. That's my beef with gays. They lie their whole lives about being gay and when they "come out" they expect fan fare.

Why do gay men always need to announce that they are gay to the world? I don't care about who he wants to fukk. His purpose is to play the damned sport. But nope. Gay people have to let the entire world know they are gay as opposed to just having a boyfriend and letting that be the announcement in itself.

When I'm famous I'm going to make an announcement saying I'm "openly straight." No one will give a fukk.