Tommy Sotomayor calls Jason Collins a LIAR and a FRAUD!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The more important point is gays are discriminated against. Therefore hiding it is understandable to most. Couples who never even told major lies to each other break up, homegirl will be fine. She even said she's still cool with him.

The fact that she said she's cool with him doesn't negate the fact that she wasted 8yrs with a dude who actually liked men

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
no the more important point is that he lied to this woman about who he was. That should be criminal. The only discrimination gay people have is people calling them names, lying to a woman for 8 years is worse than being called a fakkit for 8 years.

All this shyt just makes gay people look incredibly heartless and willing to lie about every damn thing, and not feel bad about it because you say to yourself "well im gay so people hate me" when that's not even really the case, and even if it was doesn't give u the right to go around being full of shyt.
People have gotten killed for being gay what are you talking about?!
here's the point,
everyone lies.
no one has come out as gay while playing in a major sport until now.
It's really that simple.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You sure that is what he is being congratulated for? because every headline leads with uh different information.

Yeah that is what he is being congratulated for. Are u serious?

He is being called "courageous" for finally admitting that he lied all these years

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
couples/marriages break up every day B. :manny:

yea but this dude is different.

She was living with someone who could have given her a disease with no cure :wow:

Gay men and their history with STD's especially HIV/AIDS is well documents.
I can only imagine the horror when she found out.

Plus dude is also rebelling against God with his lifestyle

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
I know this. But would tiger woods be congratulated if he had a press conference announcing he was cheating on his wife?

you have 2 options accept the gay agenda with ease or the Jews will shove it down your throat.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yea but this dude is different.

She was living with someone who could have given her a disease with no cure :wow:

Gay men and their history with STD's especially HIV/AIDS is well documents.
I can only imagine the horror when she found out.

Plus dude is also rebelling against God with his lifestyle

Anyone who lives with someone who cheats is taking that risk.
It is only more evil to you because of the god thing. Some do not subscribe to that theory.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:snoop:

Cheating on your wife is not original and they are not a discriminated class in our society. You know that right?

Is infidelity not looked down on in society? Does the church not see homosexuality and infidelity immoral?

I get it man, u will support Jason Collins no matter what. :manny:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Is infidelity not looked down on in society? Does the church not see homosexuality and infidelity immoral?

doesnt it find per-marital sex immoral as well :childplease:

so ronnie you're not married, are u a virgin ?

are u going to hell ?

:disgonbegood:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Actually, in society cheating is almost universally considered immoral especially while married. While being gay for the most part now is mostly accepted. It has nothing to do with any church.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
doesnt it find per-marital sex immoral as well :childplease:

so ronnie you're not married, are u a virgin ?

are u going to hell ?

:disgonbegood:

I'm a virgin, I'm waiting for marriage to have sex :troll:

U missed my point tho. My ppoint is that Jason Collins is being treated as a hero, crusader and pioneer for subsequently announcing that he was living a lie. He put on mad fronts and even faked an 8 yr relationship and got engaged to a woman just to hide that fact that he was gay. That's my only issue.

I have no major issue with gays. Its their life, they can live it the way they want. But don't front and get other people (his fiance) wrapped up in real life shyt knowin damn well he liked men. But people keep defendin Collins on that bullshyt