Tommy Sotomayor calls Jason Collins a LIAR and a FRAUD!

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His best point was that Jason Collins is celebrated for doing his fiancé dirty and wasting her time and lying to her while Kobe and tiger are lambasted for cheating ...yet Collins cheating puts his fiancé at risk for HIV

its never been stated that he was cheating I dont understand where they are building all these c00ns at that agree with Tommy Sotomayor on everything

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
to keep it real... i didnt watch after making my post
with that said

i just finished watching... and im 100% correct -sotomayor is just trollin

How is he trolling? Dos he have no valid points? Was it cool for Jason Collins to have a fiance and be gay?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How is he trolling? Dos he have no valid points? Was it cool for Jason Collins to have a fiance and be gay?

he trolling because he's prejudging Jason Collins off pure speculation
he trolling because he contradicted how Jason Collins suppose to handle his coming out
he trolling because he said nobody knows Jason Collins -yet he dose an 15min video on him

the only thing i agree with sotomayor was on the mike wallace shyt
like wallace said 'cant understand nikkaz not being attracted to females'
but to each is own

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
what was ass backwards?

the whole thing about do we praise athletes for coming out admitting they were adulterers and comparing that to an athlete coming out of the closet.

that shyt fit like a square block into a round peg.

it was some other forced shyt in there, but i need this shredded wheat to get my mind right.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
My issue was the girlfriend thing too. That's foul how he did her. Slim found out over the weekend. What kinda shyt is that?

we got into on last night's podcast about this shyt. im an admitted part time chauvinist, so in efforts to combat it, when i see situations that arent heavy on my heart or mind involving women, i put one of my sister's in their position, so...

if a dude dated and subsequently wasted 8 years of my sister's life leading her to believe their courtship was going to lead to marriage and he even proposed to her, then dumped her for no real reason (all by his ex-fiance's accounts), she had no idea (hmmmm, i wont speculate...but, hmmmmm) and then he told her the day before the story came out?!

yeah, me and slim got an issue and the last thing im regarding him as is a fukkin hero.

im sure he's had conflict and struggle going on in his heart for some time, but someone youre supposed to care about should get more than a one day heads up on something so damn world changing. that girl prolly been goin crazy wondering what the fukk she did wrong and now she's past her prime with 8 years wasted on a nigg who was thinkin about cock the whole time. FOH

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
we got into on last night's podcast about this shyt. im an admitted part time chauvinist, so in efforts to combat it, when i see situations that arent heavy on my heart or mind involving women, i put one of my sister's in their position, so...

if a dude dated and subsequently wasted 8 years of my sister's life leading her to believe their courtship was going to lead to marriage and he even proposed to her, then dumped her for no real reason (all by his ex-fiance's accounts), she had no idea (hmmmm, i wont speculate...but, hmmmmm) and then he told her the day before the story came out?!

yeah, me and slim got an issue and the last thing im regarding him as is a fukkin hero.

im sure he's had conflict and struggle going on in his heart for some time, but someone youre supposed to care about should get more than a one day heads up on something so damn world changing. that girl prolly been goin crazy wondering what the fukk she did wrong and now she's past her prime with 8 years wasted on a nigg who was thinkin about cock the whole time. FOH

COCK bruh? :pachaha:

I'm listening now. I got into with my ol lady last night about this part. She's going on talking about how he's a hero and shyt and when I dish out the part about him having a girlfriend for 8 yrs and proposing she does that typical black person back-down "Well I don't know about all that". Nah... Speak on it. That shyt is foul and it ain't isn't hero-worthy. I get what KBadd is saying about people wanting to call him heroic. But I think it's more out of people being happy that Collins is finally in a place where he's comfortable discussing his sexuality. And if that's the case then heroic is definitely the wrong word.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
COCK bruh? :pachaha:

I'm listening now. I got into with my ol lady last night about this part. She's going on talking about how he's a hero and shyt and when I dish out the part about him having a girlfriend for 8 yrs and proposing she does that typical black person back-down "Well I don't know about all that". Nah... Speak on it. That shyt is foul and it ain't isn't hero-worthy. I get what KBadd is saying about people wanting to call him heroic. But I think it's more out of people being happy that Collins is finally in a place where he's comfortable discussing his sexuality. And if that's the case then heroic is definitely the wrong word.

that, "i dont know about all that," even though youre detailing-letting her know about "all that?" yeah, its one of the best cuban b tactics of all time.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sad, gay people destroy their own family and embarrass their children by pretending to be straight and then the gay community holds them on their shoulders and gives them a parade and high 5's.

Thats why i tell people gay people should not be trusted. They're always involved in some dishonest underhanded filth!

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
that, "i dont know about all that," even though youre detailing-letting her know about "all that?" yeah, its one of the best cuban b tactics of all time.

Dawg she tried to kick that shyt to the curb like I didn't even say anything about it. :heh:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Sad, gay people destroy their own family and embarrass their children by pretending to be straight and then the gay community holds them on their shoulders and gives them a parade and high 5's.

Thats why i tell people gay people should not be trusted. They're always involved in some dishonest underhanded filth!

The U.S is becoming the old Rome for real :snoop:. We are being set up with this homo crap.