Tommy Sotomayor calls Jason Collins a LIAR and a FRAUD!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
none of his points were good, just showed how dumb he was

nikka said lance armstrong taking steroids affected no one but himself :snoop:

Was jason collins living a lie? Was he wrong for bein in an 8 yr relationship with a woman, while he knew he was gay? Is that right or wrong?

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
who would've thought that coming out would be a great business decision

a lot of bum players can get the attention they've always wanted

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Was jason collins living a lie? Was he wrong for bein in an 8 yr relationship with a woman, while he knew he was gay? Is that right or wrong?

The more important point is gays are discriminated against. Therefore hiding it is understandable to most. Couples who never even told major lies to each other break up, homegirl will be fine. She even said she's still cool with him.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
black, male, early 20's

now where u going with this

Was there a father present when growing up :wow:? To have a catty comment to a Black male (whom you do not know :demonic:) who actually stands for something and (MORE THAN LIKELY) is one of your FEW BLACK Allies with a voice is just moist to me. :what:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more important point is gays are discriminated against. Therefore hiding it is understandable to most. Couples who never even told major lies to each other break up, homegirl will be fine. She even said she's still cool with him.

See points like this are stupid . :heh: I'm going to stop responding to these threads because the supercaptain I'm ok with people are as bad as the ignorant homophobes.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was there a father present when growing up :wow:? To have a catty comment to a Black male (whom you do not know :demonic:) who actually stands for something and (MORE THAN LIKELY) is one of your FEW BLACK Allies with a voice is just moist to me. :what:

funny, my dad. always been in my life even when my parents divorced so that shiit you saying dead it

and this tommy guy is no ally of mine. he serves his own intentions, he does not speak for me or share the same opinions as me. but you can continue your relentless championing for dude

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town

no the more important point is that he lied to this woman about who he was. That should be criminal. The only discrimination gay people have is people calling them names, lying to a woman for 8 years is worse than being called a fakkit for 8 years.

All this shyt just makes gay people look incredibly heartless and willing to lie about every damn thing, and not feel bad about it because you say to yourself "well im gay so people hate me" when that's not even really the case, and even if it was doesn't give u the right to go around being full of shyt.

Daps
All this shyt just makes gay people look incredibly heartless and willing to lie about every damn thing, and not feel bad about it because you say to yourself "well im gay so people hate me" when that's not even really the case, and even if it was doesn't give u the right to go around being full of shyt.

:skittles:

yall dudes are dumb as hell.