Tommy Davidson: “Jennifer Lopez made me feel like I’m not important!”

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
This is traditional among latina actresses. Almost all of them get their break on black shows or movies. than move on to whiter audiences and you never see them work with black folks or hang out with them again afterwards.

Sofia Vergara - big break soul plane, hasn't worked with black people since
Jennifer Lopez- as stated here
Zoe Zaldana- Drumline - hasn't worked with black people since
Salma hayek- started on the sinbad tv show hasn't worked with black shows or movies since
Rosario Dawson - He got game- hasn't worked on a black movie or show since
Eva Mendes - did movies like training day, all about the benjamins, Exit wounds with DmX, then did hitch with Will smith made her A list and suddenly she stopped doing black films.
Damn. Seeing it all laid out like this, smh. And every last one of them married white.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
She used blacks to get next to whites and even tried to put a case on brother Wesley.

fukk this bytch!

She’s a CAC sniffer.

:patrice:

Yeeeea Wes was a wild boy back then. Let’s not forget Wesley ju jitsu passenger 57 rising sun karate chopped the hearing out of Halle Berry. Like guys we gotta relax

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
yo I saw Tommy live at james l. knight center w/ Witherspoon, faizon, and I think Michael blackson

Tommy killed that shyt

I was pleasantly surprised with how funny he was that night

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
On top of that I ran into her at Roots Picnic. She was with black folk and was cool af…might have been choosing :mjgrin: Shes dating a African breh too

So….some of this is overblown. Just from a pure numbers standpoint there’s more money to be made in mainstream movies. More roles too. There’s barely enough roles for BLACK actresses, but nggas expect Latina actresses to focus on roles in black movies :wtf:
Yeah, she was also in Seven Pounds with Will Smith.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Holy shyt!!
I think
@Luke Cage is the alt of @Jacksonville Swaguar
:ohhh:
What does that mean?
Edit: nevermind i see that that poster is banned. anyone who has seen my post history knows I'm not the type of person that would doing wild enough to for someone to want ban me for. Been here since SOHH and never even been bushed before.
Inaccurate take no matter how you want to put it. i come here, i debate, i make jokes. pass the time. i don't troll or bully

Edit2: Actually i have made fun of you for being obese before, but it was honestly all in fun. Wasn't any hostility.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is traditional among latina actresses. Almost all of them get their break on black shows or movies. than move on to whiter audiences and you never see them work with black folks or hang out with them again afterwards.

Sofia Vergara - big break soul plane, hasn't worked with black people since
Jennifer Lopez- as stated here
Zoe Zaldana- Drumline - hasn't worked with black people since
Salma hayek- started on the sinbad tv show hasn't worked with black shows or movies since
Rosario Dawson - He got game- hasn't worked on a black movie or show since
Eva Mendes - did movies like training day, all about the benjamins, Exit wounds with DmX, then did hitch with Will smith made her A list and suddenly she stopped doing black films.

Brehs when those white men get in their ears, women switch up. They do it with black women and mixed women too. That's why you have these women out here acting crazy towards black men and saying nothing to white men. You gotta get away from those women. Get your passports and see the world where everybody ain't like that and don't worship white.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that mean?
Edit: nevermind i see that that poster is banned. anyone who has seen my post history knows I'm not the type of person that would doing wild enough to for someone to want ban me for. Been here since SOHH and never even been bushed before.
Inaccurate take no matter how you want to put it. i come here, i debate, i make jokes. pass the time. i don't troll or bully
Lol it is joke
Dude was well known as a Rosario Dawson hater for no reason.
So who's hear about about the white man's doorknob Rosario Dawson dating Otis Ferry? didn't know the waste of space was out of prison! last time I heard about him was when he tried to get an ex-girlfriend to wittness-nobbing one of the jury on his court-case, only the silly chick got caught! Some people would be surprise that Dawson would go out with someone like Ferry but I'm not, the two-face mongrel is an brown nosing social-climbing sycophant and Ferry does have friend in high places (and some low places since he been arrested and gone to prison a few times.) He can open the door to the English high life.

And what does he get out of it? well being that he is a public shcool tosh, no doubt the chance to mistreat an ethnic type sexually, he'll no doubtlessly make her his *slave to love... illterately! these posh type love hurting the lower classes, thats why he likes killing off animals in the English countryside. All I ask Otis is that you treat her with all the respect she deseves...NONE!

I'd expect that a white man's whore like her wouldn't let such a thing as dating a racist pig like Ferry bother her just as long as she could get what he want out of him. But it'll be fun to see here crumble in the public eye and burn in flames:smugdraper:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because i made point and provided supporting arguments for the point i was making.

You guys are just countering with takes that essentially amount to "nuh uh."
learn to debate better.

You are trying to pick apart my argument by focusing on Rosario instead of actually trying to prove me wrong based on the overall premise. which is;
"latinos get put on by the black entertainment industry"
"Blacks do not get put on by latinos in the entertainment industry"

Prove me wrong.

:comeon:

You named several actresses and said we "never see them work with black folks or hang out with them again afterwards."

Several people proved that to be false and you're still way off on Rosario even if we give you a pass on Luke Cage.

All you had to do was check IMDb :yeshrug:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

Yeeeea Wes was a wild boy back then. Let’s not forget Wesley ju jitsu passenger 57 rising sun karate chopped the hearing out of Halle Berry. Like guys we gotta relax
giphy.gif

She never named Snipes in that. nikkas just ran with a rumor to tear a black man down. couldve been a white dude that did that :sas1:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Still nutted down her throat and inside her pink taco :takedat:
Breh wrote a two part song crying over her, recruiting Usher, Ginuwine and Mario Winans: Assembled The Simp Avengers. That was in 2001 and he’s STILL begging to get her back. A real Harlem nikka would’ve paid her dust after they broke up. :scust:

And that’s why Prince will always be a real one. Had one of the baddest 80s dimes Vanity on his arm. Broke up with her. Replaced her with an equally bad Apollonia. Got the Purple Rain out of his system and moved on.

That’s how you’re meant to do it. Let them see you shining, never pining. How is a 5ft3 nikka in High heels got more game than you Diddy?

Last edited: