put you in a rut because you aint
poppin right now breh.
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Thats actually not cool and sad to see, i have always liked j cole and her music, sad to see she is has a crappy personality and is rude

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People also called out Timbaland for the Justin Timberlake/Nelly Fertado era once Black people realized how we were getting pushed out of the culture for non Blacks making our same music. The Macklemore Grammy win over Kendrick also got a lot of people to open their eyes about what was happening, but money will always talk. And producers are looking for “cross over” money.

I like JLo though. She has always shamelessly used what she has to get what she wants. I like Rosario too. She seems cool and seems to get in where she fits in.
Rosario was literally in a black dominated main cast filmed called "Haunted mansion". And which she had a black son too. Iono what some of these bruhs are trying to put her in the same boat as J Lo.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
This is traditional among latina actresses. Almost all of them get their break on black shows or movies. than move on to whiter audiences and you never see them work with black folks or hang out with them again afterwards.

Sofia Vergara - big break soul plane, hasn't worked with black people since
Jennifer Lopez- as stated here
Zoe Zaldana- Drumline - hasn't worked with black people since
Salma hayek- started on the sinbad tv show hasn't worked with black shows or movies since
Rosario Dawson - He got game- hasn't worked on a black movie or show since
Eva Mendes - did movies like training day, all about the benjamins, Exit wounds with DmX, then did hitch with Will smith made her A list and suddenly she stopped doing black films.

The irony of the bolded…is that she was in the Luke Cage series on Netflix. How’d you miss that breh? :pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The irony of the bolded…is that she was in the Luke Cage series on Netflix. How’d you miss that breh? :pachaha:
She was a cameo from Daredevil, not a luke cage character. She didn't audition to be in luke cage.
That's like giving martin freeman credit for being in black panther. That was a studio decision not the actor
contractual obligation, thats it

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
This is traditional among latina actresses. Almost all of them get their break on black shows or movies. than move on to whiter audiences and you never see them work with black folks or hang out with them again afterwards.

Sofia Vergara - big break soul plane, hasn't worked with black people since
Jennifer Lopez- as stated here
Zoe Zaldana- Drumline - hasn't worked with black people since
Salma hayek- started on the sinbad tv show hasn't worked with black shows or movies since
Rosario Dawson - He got game- hasn't worked on a black movie or show since
Eva Mendes - did movies like training day, all about the benjamins, Exit wounds with DmX, then did hitch with Will smith made her A list and suddenly she stopped doing black films.

yall just blindly be dapping anything

he wrong as shyt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What is he talking about when he says his profile between the black and th

yall just blindly be dapping anything

he wrong as shyt
because i made point and provided supporting arguments for the point i was making.

You guys are just countering with takes that essentially amount to "nuh uh."
learn to debate better.

You are trying to pick apart my argument by focusing on Rosario instead of actually trying to prove me wrong based on the overall premise. which is;
"latinos get put on by the black entertainment industry"
"Blacks do not get put on by latinos in the entertainment industry"

Prove me wrong.