Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
you didn't ask me to expand on shyt, I already expanded on it to begin with, you chose to dismiss it, then insist that I was trolling then had the nerve to compare this Matrix and Terminator when it's nothing like those films at all
I didn't compare it I said it uses elements which it does edge of tomorrow could've easily been set in Zion. And Tom cruise could have easily been John Connor post judgement day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't compare it I said it uses elements which it does edge of tomorrow could've easily been set in Zion. And Tom cruise could have easily been John Connor post judgement day

How it couldn't

Edge of Tomorrow is D day it's nothing like the battle of zion other than the mimics resemble the squid machines only less threatening, john connor post judgement day lmano, you mean that shytty christia bale movie, yeah I would put it in company with that, not the original terminator

also the battle of zion was the shyttiest matrix movie, so yes they have that in common they are bad movies

I thought you were talking about the original matrix

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
How it couldn't

Edge of Tomorrow is D day it's nothing like the battle of zion other than the mimics resemble the squid machines only less threatening, john connor post judgement day lmano, you mean that shytty christia bale movie, yeah I would put it in company with that, not the original terminator

also the battle of zion was the shyttiest matrix movie, so yes they have that in common they are bad movies

I thought you were talking about the original matrix
once I said matrix/terminator "franchises" u should've got a clue

Daps
Reppin
NULL
once I said matrix/terminator "franchises" u should've got a clue

You said The Matrix and Terminator, those are the names of films

Edge of Tomorrow, and the story has nothing to do with either of those franchises which are similar to each other

only thing edge of tomorrow has in common with the sequels is that they're terrible

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I stand by that, the aliens were unimaginative and just boring, the actions was mundane, there's nothing intelligent or entertaining about this movie, Oblivion was better than this seriously
I liked Oblivion too, but forreal dog, I don't know what made you hate this movie so much but I really can't take you seriously, everyone is entitled to their opinion but you're going way out of your way to shyt all over this movie

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Oblivion too, but forreal dog, I don't know what made you hate this movie so much but I really can't take you seriously, everyone is entitled to their opinion but you're going way out of your way to shyt all over this movie

I'm not going out way, I gave very blunt glaring problems i had with this film it wasn't hard, this is the most overrated film I've seen, I game in expecting something that wasn't well below average like this

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going out way, I gave very blunt glaring problems i had with this film it wasn't hard, this is the most overrated film I've seen, I game in expecting something that wasn't well below average like this
So, everyone in this thread who loved the movie is bugging? If the problems were "glaring" then so many people wouldn't have liked this movie...lemme get a list of all the movies you like so I can find one to shyt on :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, everyone in this thread who loved the movie is bugging? If the problems were "glaring" then so many people wouldn't have liked this movie...lemme get a list of all the movies you like so I can find one to shyt on :pachaha:

I guarantee if the movie wasn't already highly rated before release, nobody would like this shyt

you don't even know why you like it, there's nothing even talked about in all this threads about this movie other "Oh he get a by a truck haha"

no memorable scenes, dialogue, nothing, this movie is a pile of shyt

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I guarantee if the movie wasn't already highly rated before release, nobody would like this shyt

you don't even know why you like it, there's nothing even talked about in all this threads about this movie other "Oh he get a by a truck haha"

:dead:

breh this movie underperformed.

it took months of good word of mouth to crawl across 100 mil domestic

everyone i know that has seen it has loved it.. except you

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

please. I was one of the only people to go see this opening weekend

to call this a "pile of shyt" is fukking laughable. Word of Mouth was the only thing that made this movie a financial success, word of mouth doesn't work if you have a "pile of shyt" movie. Your opinion sucks breh, plain and simple. I'm not going to justify to YOU why I love this move, I love both Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt in this movie, Bill Paxton was fukking hilarious, Doug Liman is a good director, I liked the entire "the day repeats when tom cruise dies" scenario and how that was handled, he went from a p*ssy media relations officer to a hardened soldier, the concept of him seeing Emily Blunt die thousands of times was interesting to me from an emotional impact perspective. But guess what, You'll quote this post and continue with your bullshyt anyway so whats the fukking point?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
please. I was one of the only people to go see this opening weekend

to call this a "pile of shyt" is fukking laughable. Word of Mouth was the only thing that made this movie a financial success, word of mouth doesn't work if you have a "pile of shyt" movie. Your opinion sucks breh, plain and simple. I'm not going to justify to YOU why I love this move, I love both Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt in this movie, Bill Paxton was fukking hilarious, Doug Liman is a good director, I liked the entire "the day repeats when tom cruise dies" scenario and how that was handled, he went from a p*ssy media relations officer to a hardened soldier, the concept of him seeing Emily Blunt die thousands of times was interesting to me from an emotional impact perspective. But guess what, You'll quote this post and continue with your bullshyt anyway so whats the fukking point?

He went from a bland p*ssy media relation soldier to a bland bad ass soldier who did nothing exciting the whole film

there's no logically explanation even giving why an army publicist would even be sent to the front lines as cannon fodder

The dumbest shyt is When he's been dropped off in the plane, their plane gets shot down somehow, but by what lol the mimics don't have guns and I don't recall them being able to shoot fire balls

this movie is fukking retarded, word mouth started with the over praise from the critics who got their pockets greased and the sheep followed making excuses to why this piece of shyt is suppose to be good

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He went from a bland p*ssy media relation soldier to a bland bad ass soldier who did nothing exciting the whole film

there's no logically explanation even giving why an army publicist would even be sent to the front lines as cannon fodder

The dumbest shyt is When he's been dropped off in the plane, their plane gets shot down somehow, but by what lol the mimics don't have guns and I don't recall them being able to shoot fire balls

this movie is fukking retarded, word mouth started with the over praise from the critics who got their pockets greased and the sheep followed making excuses to why this piece of shyt is suppose to be good
The military thought they were going defeat the mimics in their surprise assault, not knowing that the mimics are aware of their assault forthcoming because they can rewind the day. Tom Cruise was sent to the front lines to record what they thought would be an utter defeat of the mimics so they could sell the war to the public, they didn't know he was gonna be cannon fodder you stupid fukk, did you even pay attention to this movie? Because we don't see what shoots the plane down means the movie is a piece of shyt? Are you really that retarded to believe we all enjoy a movie because critics told us so? If that were true then I'd love Anchorman 2 because that was a great success with the movie critics (hint: I hated that fukking movie)

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I watched this a few weeks ago since it seemed interesting. I actually really enjoyed it, seeing Tommy Boy act a fool in the exo suit. It was exciting and fun.
it actually got me excited for CoD: Advanced warfare :leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The military thought they were going defeat the mimics in their surprise assault, not knowing that the mimics are aware of their assault forthcoming because they can rewind the day. Tom Cruise was sent to the front lines to record what they thought would be an utter defeat of the mimics so they could sell the war to the public, they didn't know he was gonna be cannon fodder you stupid fukk, did you even pay attention to this movie? Because we don't see what shoots the plane down means the movie is a piece of shyt? Are you really that retarded to believe we all enjoy a movie because critics told us so? If that were true then I'd love Anchorman 2 because that was a great success with the movie critics (hint: I hated that fukking movie)

To record what, he didn't have any recording equipment he was a soldier, you see what I mean, shyt don't make no sense, you dumb ass nikka how do they not know he was gonna be cannon fodder when he's riding with the CANNON FODDER hahaha he's apart of their platoon as a soldier

The Mimics never shoot anything the whole movie, they spin around and act like blenders to kill people, you see how dumb this shyt is, it don't make sense

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i've thought of making a thread on this..movies that get high RT % but you don't like

i've seen a handful the past few years