Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Finally saw this the other day and it was easily one of the best summer blockbusters in recent times. My only gripe is the last samurai type ending. Why is TC so against morbid endings

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude, you're fukking bugging on so many levels i can't even address all the bullshyt in this post.

I didn't like the movie it was dumb

the nikka can reset the day because he gets alien blood on him, the shyt is dumb as fukk

a scientific explanation is never giving to how the time reset actually works, and the time reset is never used in a clever non predictable manner

there's literally no reason to care about any of the characters, movie is over two hours long and very few things actually happen

poor action scenes devoid of any tension or sense of real conflict,

dumb ass ending, generic plot device where you destroy one main source all the other bad guys instantly die, shyt is dumb

there's no explanation how the mimics got to the Earth or what they want other than some guys in a pub speculating about them being here for minerals or water yet there's no evidence of that showed by their actions

its just dumb

these are aliens from space, yet they come out the ground lol, this movie is fukking retarded ground hog day handled the time loop better, story is meh, no great action sequences, no underling themes, nothing just a waste of time

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't like the movie it was dumb

the nikka can reset the day because he gets alien blood on him, the shyt is dumb as fukk

a scientific explanation is never giving to how the time reset actually works, and the time reset is never used in a clever non predictable manner

there's literally no reason to care about any of the characters, movie is over two hours long and very few things actually happen

poor action scenes devoid of any tension or sense of real conflict,

dumb ass ending, generic plot device where you destroy one main source all the other bad guys instantly die, shyt is dumb

there's no explanation how the mimics got to the Earth or what they want other than some guys in a pub speculating about them being here for minerals or water yet there's no evidence of that showed by their actions

its just dumb

these are aliens from space, yet they come out the ground lol, this movie is fukking retarded ground hog day handled the time loop better, story is meh, no great action sequences, no underling themes, nothing just a waste of time
:camby:

What a dumbass post

Probably one of the worst posts since the film room was created

Mods can we ban this fool?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

What a dumbass post

Probably one of the worst posts since the film room was created

Mods can we ban this fool?

Why yall get made because somebody dislikes something you like

Thats how I felt about the movie

shyt was dumb

at the end, all the mimics are dead, but he had restarted the day because the blood got in him when killed the omega, so he should have to live through all that shyt again like he did the day before

nothing from the previous experiences carried over the next restart all throughout the movie, he had to relive everything, but now all of sudden what he did before a restart carries over to next

this movie is trash, and its not even because of that, literally nothing exciting happens the entire movie,

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

shyt was dumb

at the end, all the mimics are dead, but he had restarted the day because the blood got in him when killed the omega, so he should have to live through all that shyt again like he did the day before

nothing from the previous experiences carried over the next restart all throughout the movie, he had to relive everything, but now all of sudden what he did before a restart carries over to next

this movie is trash, and its not even because of that, literally nothing exciting happens the entire movie,
you betray yourself and live up to the claims made by others with comments like this. No sane person could watch edge of tomorrow and say that if he/she wasnt an attention seeking simpleton/trolll

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you betray yourself and live up to the claims made by others with comments like this. No sane person could watch edge of tomorrow and say that if he/she wasnt an attention seeking simpleton/trolll

Tell me a scene that stuck out just one, nobody knows what the like this movie

other than critics said it was good from the jump and they were obviously paid

because this is not a good film, and I know understand they didn't even have a finished script when the movie went into production, and that explains why it was so terrible

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Tell me a scene that stuck out just one, nobody knows what the like this movie

other than critics said it was good from the jump and they were obviously paid

because this is not a good film, and I know understand they didn't even have a finished script when the movie went into production, and that explains why it was so terrible
are you a fan of groundhogs day, matrix or the terminator fable? if not then there is no point in proceeding

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

shyt was dumb

Are you really applying logic to a scifi movie about an alien invasion?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you really applying logic to a scifi movie about an alien invasion?

a movie plot has to make sense even if its fiction, so you have to explain the time travel when it revolves around that

Even Back to Future established the rules of its time travel in the movie

there's no logic reason why if the blood was the key to time travel and just by having open wound you can contract it, there's no reason why the power shouldn't be able to transfer to somebody else from him the same way
and they never gave a reason why, just said it don't work

in Ground Hog Day, he knew the loop stopped, because he woke up and i wasn't the same day anymore

how would Rita know she lost her power, unless she died and stayed dead, or unless you she knew somebody else who had the power, they died and stayed dead

its dumb, but I can bypass all that if the movie was good, there are zero quality action sequences, anti climatic third act, this movie was not good, not by a stretch

Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you a fan of groundhogs day, matrix or the terminator fable? if not then there is no point in proceeding

please don't compare this shyt to matrix and terminator, even ground hog dog made more sense than this shyt

please don't

there's nothing original, nothing ground breaking, nothing of anything warranting praise about this shyt, guardians of the galaxy blows that shyt out of the water and its a kids film

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
a movie plot has to make sense even if its fiction, so you have to explain the time travel when it revolves around that

there's no logic reason why if the blood was the key to time travel and just by having open wound you can contract it, there's no reason why the power shouldn't be able to transfer to somebody else from him the same way

in Ground Hog Day, he knew the loop stopped, because he woke up and i wasn't the same day anymore

how would Rita know she lost her power, unless she died and stayed dead, or unless you she knew somebody else who had the power, they died and stayed dead

its dumb, but I can bypass all that if the movie was good, there are zero quality action sequences, anti climatic third act, this movie was not good, not by a stretch
Ok

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

breh.

sometimes you just turn your brain off and enjoy movies

Source Code was good even if the ending didn't make sense in the context of the time travel or w/e

I could imagine how furious you get watching "The Game"
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh.

sometimes you just turn your brain off and enjoy movies

Source Code was good even if the ending didn't make sense in the context of the time travel or w/e

I could imagine how furious you get watching "The Game"
:mjlol:

You can turn your brain off it the movie is entertaining, there's nothing entertaining about this movie, how can you watch this shyt and not be bored

Guardians of Galaxy is mindless entertainment

Starship troopers was better than his movie

why do they call those things mimics, the official explanation is because how well they adapt to the strategies of the military, but how would they know they are adapting if they restart time, they would never have a clue they were adapting to even call them mimics, the whole premise is dumb

I call them mimics because they look like cheap rip offs of the squid machines from the matrix, movie is trash, nothing original about, no redeeming qualities, not even the characters

on top of that movie was boring nothing has the entire movie, there's no mind blowing action scenes, nothing engaging, its just dull scene after dull scene