Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after getting the blu and watching this at home

im

:banderas:

i still cant believe how bad the marketing team fuk this up

as a person who doesn't even know what this was about and after seeing the trailers i was

:mindblown:

:camby:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
after getting the blu and watching this at home

im

:banderas:

i still cant believe how bad the marketing team fuk this up

as a person who doesn't even know what this was about and after seeing the trailers i was

:mindblown:

:camby:
i agree but great word of mouth eventually had it crawl past 100 milly in the U.S. alone and 369mm total with overseas

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Move was dope as fukk. Who did Tom Cruise piss off in hollywood?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I gotta admit, I'm a fan of tom cruise. I like damn near EVERYTHING he's in. I loved oblivion, hell, I liked vanilla sky. A LOT.

that being said, it took forever for me to get around to this flick. was gonna download it, but never did, but now with it being on HBO, I was able to finally check it out.

I really liked this movie. matter of fact, I watched it twice in the same day. it was a sci-fi version of groundhog day which was fine with me. kinda fukked up that after tom cruise put in all that work, he still didn't get that trim at the end of the movie. but at least he got his rank and respect back :yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
man, I gotta admit, I'm a fan of tom cruise. I like damn near EVERYTHING he's in. I loved oblivion, hell, I liked vanilla sky. A LOT.

that being said, it took forever for me to get around to this flick. was gonna download it, but never did, but now with it being on HBO, I was able to finally check it out.

I really liked this movie. matter of fact, I watched it twice in the same day. it was a sci-fi version of groundhog day which was fine with me. kinda fukked up that after tom cruise put in all that work, he still didn't get that trim at the end of the movie. but at least he got his rank and respect back :yeshrug:
Is that another word for female? :mindblown:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Is that another word for female? :mindblown:

man, where you been???

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trim

ms2fqQG.jpg