Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
please don't compare this shyt to matrix and terminator, even ground hog dog made more sense than this shyt

please don't

there's nothing original, nothing ground breaking, nothing of anything warranting praise about this shyt, guardians of the galaxy blows that shyt out of the water and its a kids film
Its not about comparing, edge of tomorrow is clearly an almalgamation of all those classix so to shyt on it tells me you are either an attention seeking troll or a red blooded male that was not a fan of the matrix/terminator franchises and groundhog day movie. Either scenario calls your pov into question

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not about comparing, edge of tomorrow is clearly an almalgamation of all those classix so to shyt on it tells me you are either an attention seeking troll or a red blooded male that was not a fan of the matrix/terminator franchises and groundhog day movie. Either scenario calls your pov into question

Clearly are you retarded because that's not the case

this movie is nothing like those films, because they are entertaining above all else

just admit your sheep, if this movie was bashed instead of heralded as some masterpiece, you would not force yourself to like this movie

The Matrix is amalgamation of kung fu movies, hong kong action movies, and japanese manga like what edge of tomorrow is based off,

this is just a terrible movie, with little to no plot points, one dimensional characters, its just bleh, the way people talked about you would think this was the Matrix

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Clearly are you retarded because that's not the case

this movie is nothing like those films, because they are entertaining above all else

just admit your sheep, if this movie was bashed instead of heralded as some masterpiece, you would not force yourself to like this movie

The Matrix is amalgamation of kung fu movies, hong kong action movies, and japanese manga like what edge of tomorrow is based off,

this is just a terrible movie, with little to no plot points, one dimensional characters, its just bleh, the way people talked about you would think this was the Matrix
-Humor

-Action

-Scifi

-Good acting

The characters were developed, Tom Cruise saw Emily die hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of times, think about the emotional impact of seeing someone die over and over, especially once he grew to love her, this isn't a "masterpiece" of a movie, no one is claiming that, it's one of the most entertaining movies I've seen though, the alien is a hive mind that developed the ability to reset the day to protect itself from harm, when killing one of those rare aliens, their blood transfers that ability, I don't know why you want some more "scientific" explanation, its a fukking movie based on a god damn fukking manga.

Again, no one is over here saying it's a modern masterpiece of american cinema, the movie is well done and extremely entertaining, combining action, love, sadness and a lot of humor.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it's one of the most entertaining movies I've seen though
then you haven't seen many movies. This movie was a solid watch but nothing special. If it had to get a letter grade from me I'd give it a C+. It had more potential but it got stuck on the whole Tom and Emily angle instead of better developing the supporting cast. 70% of the movie just focused on those two characters and while Tom's growth was interesting Emily's character wasn't really.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
then you haven't seen many movies. This movie was a solid watch but nothing special. If it had to get a letter grade from me I'd give it a C+. It had more potential but it got stuck on the whole Tom and Emily angle instead of better developing the supporting cast. 70% of the movie just focused on those two characters and while Tom's growth was interesting Emily's character wasn't really.
Tom and Emily were the only important factors to destroying the aliens because they both had the power to roll back the day at one point. She's the only one that would believe him or be able to help him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Humor

-Action

-Scifi

-Good acting

The characters were developed, Tom Cruise saw Emily die hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of times, think about the emotional impact of seeing someone die over and over, especially once he grew to love her, this isn't a "masterpiece" of a movie, no one is claiming that, it's one of the most entertaining movies I've seen though, the alien is a hive mind that developed the ability to reset the day to protect itself from harm, when killing one of those rare aliens, their blood transfers that ability, I don't know why you want some more "scientific" explanation, its a fukking movie based on a god damn fukking manga.

Again, no one is over here saying it's a modern masterpiece of american cinema, the movie is well done and extremely entertaining, combining action, love, sadness and a lot of humor.

shyt literally had none of these things

after He got killed the first couple times it got stale, what humor are you talking about, seriously

action, what action, there wasn't compelling about the action in this and the mimics were underused and poorly designed

the acting is ok, there's no character development, blunt and cruise of zero chemistry, but above all else the movie is just boring

when I say scientific explanation I don't mean a real life explanation I mean within the context of the film you moron

That's why the ending is so stupid, because they never give any explanations

In the Matrix there's an explanation how the matrix works

the movie is just lazy, there's no explanation how the aliens got there, the fact they hide in the ground but are interstellar space creatures makes no sense, the shyt is just dumb

Daps
Reppin
NULL
stopped reading here, who the he'll gets abusive for simply being ask to explain their leftfield opinion? An effeminate troll that's who. U got me tho cuz I paid you mind

you called me a troll and insulted me first, now you want act all moist, sorry I shytted on this movie, I just don't like garbage been propped up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a troll isn't an insult it's what you are and you prove it in every post

how am I trolling by stating facts, the script wasn't even finished when they started filming and its evident

you have yet to address any of things I said why the film is garbage, instead you insist I'm trolling because I'm a dikk rider because the reviews were brought for this shytty movie where barely anything happens for 2 hours and thirty minutes

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
how am I trolling by stating facts, the script wasn't even finished when they started filming and its evident

you have yet to address any of things I said why the film is garbage, instead you insist I'm trolling because I'm a dikk rider because the reviews were brought for this shytty movie where barely anything happens for 2 hours and thirty minutes
you have a right to your opinion but when someone asks you to expand on your reasoning and your first sentence you are hurling insults like retard don't be surprised if you are labelled. I can't address anything because all your post are either you saying it's trash or hurling insults like a child. Come at me like an adult sometime and we can debate

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have a right to your opinion but when someone asks you to expand on your reasoning and your first sentence you are hurling insults like retard don't be surprised if you are labelled. I can't address anything because all your post are either you saying it's trash or hurling insults like a child. Come at me like an adult sometime and we can debate

you didn't ask me to expand on shyt, I already expanded on it to begin with, you chose to dismiss it, then insist that I was trolling then had the nerve to compare this Matrix and Terminator when it's nothing like those films at all

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I came in expecting a great movie passed on the comments yall made and the reviews

and it was the exact opposite

this is one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen and I waste of time

all the actions scenes are in the trailers, there's no bad guy, there's no back story to the world the story is set in, only the good about the movie was the exo skeletons, but they never do anything dope in them but shoot the dumbest poorly designed aliens Ive ever seen, zero character develop, shyt made me go to sleep

point out one scene that was memorable in this

matter of fact just tell what the point of this movie is and I will change mind

I guarantee if the reviews were bad for this prior to release none of you would like it

Breh you're entitled to your opinion but this post right here so wildly hyperbolic it's hard to take your following posts seriously.

So it's one of the dumbest movies you've ever seen, and the aliens are the worst you've ever seen? Word? :comeon:

You either don't watch much movies, or....hell, there is no "or". If this is that bad to you there's no way in hell you watch many movies.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you're entitled to your opinion but this post right here so wildly hyperbolic it's hard to take your following posts seriously.

So it's one of the dumbest movies you've ever seen, and the aliens are the worst you've ever seen? Word? :comeon:

You either don't watch much movies, or....hell, there is no "or". If this is that bad to you there's no way in hell you watch many movies.

Fred.

I stand by that, the aliens were unimaginative and just boring, the actions was mundane, there's nothing intelligent or entertaining about this movie, Oblivion was better than this seriously