Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How did he manage to reset that last time after he killed the head mimic? Seems like a copout ending. The ending to the graphic novel seemed to be different.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Who the fukk changed my title?!?
It never said that
I'd be damned if I ever walk out of a movie I payed to see​

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
How did he manage to reset that last time after he killed the head mimic? Seems like a copout ending. The ending to the graphic novel seemed to be different.
yea it was kind of a copout but i fukd with it :manny:....the only thing i can guess is that he took the power again from that mimic and changed everything since they clearly showed the blood going in his mouth and shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I came in expecting a great movie passed on the comments yall made and the reviews

and it was the exact opposite

this is one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen and I waste of time

all the actions scenes are in the trailers, there's no bad guy, there's no back story to the world the story is set in, only the good about the movie was the exo skeletons, but they never do anything dope in them but shoot the dumbest poorly designed aliens Ive ever seen, zero character develop, shyt made me go to sleep

point out one scene that was memorable in this

matter of fact just tell what the point of this movie is and I will change mind

I guarantee if the reviews were bad for this prior to release none of you would like it

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I came in expecting a great movie passed on the comments yall made and the reviews

and it was the exact opposite

this is one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen and I waste of time

all the actions scenes are in the trailers, there's no bad guy, there's no back story to the world the story is set in, only the good about the movie was the exo skeletons, but they never do anything dope in them but shoot the dumbest poorly designed aliens Ive ever seen, zero character develop, shyt made me go to sleep

point out one scene that was memorable in this

matter of fact just tell what the point of this movie is and I will change mind

I guarantee if the reviews were bad for this prior to release none of you would like it
dude, you're fukking bugging on so many levels i can't even address all the bullshyt in this post.