Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
tom cruise is not convincing to me. he a lil ass white dude. could never fukk with it, now the people agree :blessed: sylvester is at least a brolic midget, tom cruises is just a lil crazy ass weirdo. :manny:

That shyt doesn't even make sense. In this movie the main is supposed to be some arrogant pencil pusher who's never seen a lick of action, that makes Tom Cruise pretty much the perfect guy to play it.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
That shyt doesn't even make sense. In this movie the main is supposed to be some arrogant pencil pusher who's never seen a lick of action, that makes Tom Cruise pretty much the perfect guy to play it.
look, in the trailer, he's in battle sutts fukking shyt up with big ass space guns. :camby: tom cruise.

for the record, he's not convincing to me "in general" when it comes to him and anything violent. he could work in this role, i havent seen the movie yet. trailer has him busting guns :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
look, in the trailer, he's in battle sutts fukking shyt up with big ass space guns. :camby: tom cruise.

for the record, he's not convincing to me "in general" when it comes to him and anything violent. he could work in this role, i havent seen the movie yet. trailer has him busting guns :manny:

Complain about how actors fill in their roles without having actually seen them fill in the role, brehs.:snoop:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Complain about how actors fill in their roles without having actually seen them fill in the role, brehs.:snoop:
i didnt complain, guy.. you just wanna defend fakkit ass tom cruise. then come with the "blah blah blah breh" shtick. breh asked why the movie flopped, i gave my b*stard-like opinion. and i was definitely speaking on his previous endeavors in action movies. i didnt speak negatively about him in this movie, just about him in general, cuz he's wack..to me. good day to you sir.:salute:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Bump.

Great film. I want them damn suits!! With some actual armour plating though.
Emily Blunt got that war thot look down right.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Bump.

Great film. I want them damn suits!! With some actual armour plating though.
Emily Blunt got that war thot look down right.

giphy.gif

:noah:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The day resets every time he dies, so he's not actually a good soldier. His first time on the battle field he doesn't even know how to take his gun off safety....but since he can reset the day he knows where to shoot the next day. Die enough times and he can run across the battlefield like :yeshrug: killing everything in sight without even looking.

Fred.