Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It took me a while to find the Coli..when I finally did, i had misplaced all my email accounts. I finally took.a day off and got everything organized. I missed my SOHH brethren. Still the best website ever. Glad I found yall. The internet experience is not nearly as enjoyable without this place. This is the one stop shop for it all..Love conversing with the people here. Everytime I see McFaddens spindly legs U I remember you being seemingly the only voice who predicted that he wouldnt been the great NFL back that many projected him to be. Amongst many other great predictions. I read that thread that you made about the classic SOHH threads and it had me literally laughing til it became painful, Reb..
I don't know what I would do without this place/SOHH :to:

premier58

All Star
Daps
My dude.

Welcome back.......need some of the older voices in here.
I appreciate it. Great to be back..Its going to be one hell of a summer...Well atleast sports wise. These knuckleheads are already shooting it out in the Mall. Glad I have a woman and that Im not out here trying to chase women and impress them with the latest fashion. They have such little regard for human life. Its almost as if they feel they if they get mortally wounded someone can press the start button and give them another life. Thats why I always deal and have always dealt with iike minded people..

Daps
He said that its hard to play QB when you have to get one guy the ball all the time..It didnt seem to be an issue when he was putting up record breaking nunbers or ignoring open WRs to throw to a covered Moss..A bytch move. Moss still had something left and he allowed Brady to take the next step and played very hard for Matt Cassel. Brady also held a grudge because Moss told him that he needed to cut his hair, which he did. Walking around stroking his hair behind his ear like some Valley Girl. Sliding in front of Ray Lewis then getting up saying "What"? He is a two faced ass backstabber. Young TE with some of the biggest red flags ever, vs a record breaking, dominant WR coming off three consecutive 1,200 10 td seasons despite a backup Qb for a whole season and a shaky, rusty Brady coming off knee surgery..

Link me to those Brady comments, cuz I don't recall those.

The juxtaposition of Hernandez and Moss is asinine. Moss was at the end of career...he proved this with his performance after he left the patriots. He was out of the league in a year. You keep citing his performance under his other contract...which was fair.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Hernandez is doing life with less evidence bruh. Circumstantial evidence is still evidence. Motive is pretty fukking clear. No one benefits from it but Brady.

Compare a criminal case with applicable state statutes to a league investigation with a different standard for evidence, brehs...:heh:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listened to sports radio on the way to work this morning.

Started the drive listening to Bmore sports talk and heard hosts and Ravens fans comments:dead:
And switched to DC sports radio once I came into the city:obama:

Vast difference in opinion between the two crowds and their hosts.:krs:

BMore crowd: blow up NE:skip:

DC crowd: would still choose Brady over anyone not named Montana on a game winning drive:whoo:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
eli-trophy.jpg

parade6n-1-web.jpg

120205-New_York_Giants-138327032.jpg

OB-WE920_020113_G_20130201085451.jpg

giants4.jpg

No gimmicks. No cameras. No nonsense.
:obama: Giant blue, baby.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Link me to those Brady comments, cuz I don't recall those.

The juxtaposition of Hernandez and Moss is asinine. Moss was at the end of career...he proved this with his performance after he left the patriots. He was out of the league in a year. You keep citing his performance under his other contract...which was fair.
First off those comments were made over the air on an NFL broadcast...I.cant recall what game it was. If memory serves me correctly, it was the Dolphins game in Miami,.the first game after Moss's release. Let me get back to this, i just got called into work..i.will.get back to this thread when i get settled in at work..Moss was so devastated,.that he mentally checked out after he was cut unceremoniously,.hence the year sit out..