Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Real shyt. Hell the way I was brought up, if you lie to me once you probably going to do it again and try harder not to get caught, if you cheat once you probably going to do it again. The way I see it these dudes have probably been cheating in a variety of different ways for years and this is one of the only times they got caught. You dont suddenly decide with 3 super bowls and this supposed squeaky clean image to become a scumbag. Hes a great talent but you cant ignore this and give him a pass
The NFL really entrapped the Patriots. You're allowed to break in the ball and do all sorts of dumb shyt but cut a little air and everyone goes crazy. That's like its okay to get in a stolen car but the minute you turn on the radio the fukkin SWAT team shows up. C'mon son.

Last edited:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I respect your point of view my dude and we're not arguing here...

From my standpoint, no matter how you feel about PED's the bottomline is Bonds broke no rules thus his legacy being tarnished as a "cheater" never made any sense...How can you violate rules that don't exist? every player had access to the same stuff he did, just because some chose not to take advantage that doesn't make Bonds a cheater...Arod is a different story imo, he falls inline with Brady and the Patriots way...Arod broke the rules of the game in 2009...He's a cheater and there is no defending him...I'm a Yankee fan btw...
Breh, the difference between a home run and an out could be five feet. Trust and believe that Balco shyt is more than capable of an extra five feet of power

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
don strock (miami dolphins '73-87)
backup to bob griese and dan marino
wrote of using tacks to control wet balls
but it would leave marks

this type of shyt has been going on..
people been bugging locking rooms
spying on practices
stealing signals/playbooks
plowing the snow before a field goal
etc.

good luck policing all that

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
don strock (miami dolphins '73-87)
backup to bob griese and dan marino
wrote of using tacks to control wet balls
but it would leave marks

this type of shyt has been going on..
people been bugging locking rooms
spying on practices
stealing signals/playbooks
plowing the snow before a field goal
etc.

good luck policing all that
It's only wrong if you get caught

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What's a million to a billionaire? :mjlol:

Patriots probably generate that in concession stand food in one game easily
That's why I never really put too much stock into the money when it comes to these things, especially when it's organizations getting fined. It's not like it's Suzys lemonade stand, a million is nothing to these cheaters. The draft picks is what will be the punishment.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's why I never really put too much stock into the money when it comes to these things, especially when it's organizations getting fined. It's not like it's Suzys lemonade stand, a million is nothing to these cheaters. The draft picks is what will be the punishment.
A million dollars is something. Belichick will cut your bytch ass if you fukk around and demand an extra million.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Even though we all know the Brady boyscout routine is bullshyt i enjoyed watching the façades. I'm actually sad there's a chink in his armor.

Daps
When it says a team gets fined does that mean the owner pays it or what? How does that work?

Yes the owner Robert Kraft that has 4.3 BILLION dollars is going to have to pay a Million bucks :comeon:

shyt is fukking wipe my ass money to him

I'm pretty sure it's the team that pays that fine, not the owner...making it even less effective. That fine is completely for show. They'd be better off fining their salary cap (and redistributing that amount across the 31 other teams) over an actual cash fine.