Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
1st round pick in 2016???
pv6j9vr.gif

Daps
First off those comments were made over the air on an NFL broadcast...I.cant recall what game it was. If memory serves me correctly, it was the Dolphins game in Miami,.the first game after Moss's release. Let me get back to this, i just got called into work..i.will.get back to this thread when i get settled in at work..Moss was so devastated,.that he mentally checked out after he was cut unceremoniously,.hence the year sit out..

Ya, I'm gonna need a link cuz they've been nothing but complimentary of each other. I've heard Brady remark how much he enjoyed playing with Moss on numerous occasions. Most of the post-moss comments went like this:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...eports-of-moss-altercation-certainly-not-true

I remember Brady receiving heat from some for not having "stuck up" for Moss enough in their eyes, but I don't remember any backhanded disrespectful comments by Brady. That's not in his nature.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
watching the media cape for Tom and Pats his morning has been hilarious

we live in a country where you can get life in prison off circumstantial evidence but suspending somebody for 4 football games based off circumstantial evidence is going too far :mjpls:
Remarkable.

Let any of these analysts have a lady that found text between two women talking about dudes preferences. He's as good as busted.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Not going to lie....even as a Jets fan I think the draft pick punishment is too harsh.