Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

premier58

All Star
Daps
Ive been supporting in life since 98 and SOHH and numerous other websites through the years and for him to do what he did, disgusts me. It was already a huge backlash and a bunch of residiual conjecture from Spygate, then you go do this? I started to question the character when he made those backstabbing comments about Randy Moss. The man who allowed you to really cross the barrier into NFL immortality? What a two faced bytch. Simply because wanted to be compensated for having three consecutive monster years. Yet they go and give a sociopathic gangbanger money though, right? But the second greatest WR of all time isnt worthy? Then he snubbed Obama. Brady is a straight bytch and his legacy is forever tarnished. What an idiot..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Ive been supporting in life since 98 and SOHH and numerous other websites through the years and for him to do what he did, disgusts me. It was already a huge backlash and a bunch of residiual conjecture from Spygate, then you go do this? I started to question the character when he made those backstabbing comments about Randy Moss. The man who allowed you to really cross the barrier into NFL immortality? What a two faced bytch. Simply because wanted to be compensated for having three consecutive monster years. Yet they go and give a sociopathic gangbanger money though, right? But the second greatest WR of all time isnt worthy? Then he snubbed Obama. Brady is a straight bytch and his legacy is forever tarnished. What an idiot..
Where you been bro?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
The NFL really entrapped the Patriots. You're allowed to break in the ball and do all sorts of dumb shyt but cut a little air and everyone goes crazy. That's like its okay to get in a stolen car but the minute you turn on the radio the fukkin SWAT team shows up. C'mon son.
Man my point is, regardless of whether they "entrapped" them or not, he got caught cheating and he should never be looked at in the same light again.\

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Nevermind the deflating, he stood up there on the podium and cracked jokes like he was teflon. 4 and a 1st is appropriate.

Daps

What comments?

(And Moss got paid while he was in NE., they didn't want to reup him in the middle a deal when his career was pretty much over. Of course they paid the young TE with his whole career in front of him)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brady would have gotten into at least half as much trouble if he'd just knocked Gisele out, instead.
Remember football fans, you don't just have to respect the women in your lives on Valentine's Day and Mother's Day, we're here all year round! But we tottttally get how upsetting deflategate was. fukking with that inanimate object was seriously crossing a line. If only there'd been video footage, we could have put those heinous people away. : /

‪#‎deflategate‬ ‪#‎patriots‬

Some chick I know just posted this Facebook :bryan::mjlol:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Where you been bro?
It took me a while to find the Coli..when I finally did, i had misplaced all my email accounts. I finally took.a day off and got everything organized. I missed my SOHH brethren. Still the best website ever. Glad I found yall. The internet experience is not nearly as enjoyable without this place. This is the one stop shop for it all..Love conversing with the people here. Everytime I see McFaddens spindly legs U I remember you being seemingly the only voice who predicted that he wouldnt been the great NFL back that many projected him to be. Amongst many other great predictions. I read that thread that you made about the classic SOHH threads and it had me literally laughing til it became painful, Reb..

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So do people feel that Tom Brady honestly knew nothing about any of this going on?

Or do they just think he should get away with it because there is no video evidence?

I'm saying...

So if you believe Brady had nothing to do with it...you have to...

1. Explain the event that made the equipment guys say "we are going to start deflating footballs". Because they absolutely did...and if you believe Brady didn't tell them to...you have to come up with some event or action that made them do it...

2. Explain how they did it without telling a player, coach, management, or any other equipment personnel. If you believe Brady didn't tell them to...you have to explain how they were able to keep it such a secret.

3. Explain how Mike Adams could tell something was wrong with the ball in a game earlier in the year. If you believe Brady had no prior knowledge of deflated balls, you have to explain how Mike Adams, a safety for the colts, intercepted a pass and could tell something was wrong with the ball, and the equipment managers for the colts who took said ball could tell something was wrong with it...But Tom Brady...who throws the ball 20 - 30 times a game...could not tell something was wrong with the ball.

shyt goes on and on and on...

I thought Pats fans were better than this...shyt would just die if they would just except they got caught...AGAIN...take their punishment...AGAIN...and move on...AGAIN

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm saying...

So if you believe Brady had nothing to do with it...you have to...

1. Explain the event that made the equipment guys say "we are going to start deflating footballs". Because they absolutely did...and if you believe Brady didn't tell them to...you have to come up with some event or action that made them do it...

2. Explain how they did it without telling a player, coach, management, or any other equipment personnel. If you believe Brady didn't tell them to...you have to explain how they were able to keep it such a secret.

3. Explain how Mike Adams could tell something was wrong with the ball in a game earlier in the year. If you believe Brady had no prior knowledge of deflated balls, you have to explain how Mike Adams, a safety for the colts, intercepted a pass and could tell something was wrong with the ball, and the equipment managers for the colts who took said ball could tell something was wrong with it...But Tom Brady...who throws the ball 20 - 30 times a game...could not tell something was wrong with the ball.

shyt goes on and on and on...

I thought Pats fans were better than this...shyt would just die if they would just except they got caught...AGAIN...take their punishment...AGAIN...and move on...AGAIN

:lawd:tabernacle.

Peytondagawd would never be involved in such shenanigans :to:

premier58

All Star
Daps
What comments?

(And Moss got paid while he was in NE., they didn't want to reup him in the middle a deal when his career was pretty much over. Of course they paid the young TE with his whole career in front of him)
He said that its hard to play QB when you have to get one guy the ball all the time..It didnt seem to be an issue when he was putting up record breaking nunbers or ignoring open WRs to throw to a covered Moss..A bytch move. Moss still had something left and he allowed Brady to take the next step and played very hard for Matt Cassel. Brady also held a grudge because Moss told him that he needed to cut his hair, which he did. Walking around stroking his hair behind his ear like some Valley Girl. Sliding in front of Ray Lewis then getting up saying "What"? He is a two faced ass backstabber. Young TE with some of the biggest red flags ever, vs a record breaking, dominant WR coming off three consecutive 1,200 10 td seasons despite a backup Qb for a whole season and a shaky, rusty Brady coming off knee surgery..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It took me a while to find the Coli..when I finally did, i had misplaced all my email accounts. I finally took.a day off and got everything organized. I missed my SOHH brethren. Still the best website ever. Glad I found yall. The internet experience is not nearly as enjoyable without this place. This is the one stop shop for it all..Love conversing with the people here. Everytime I see McFaddens spindly legs U I remember you being seemingly the only voice who predicted that he wouldnt been the great NFL back that many projected him to be. Amongst many other great predictions. I read that thread that you made about the classic SOHH threads and it had me literally laughing til it became painful, Reb..
My dude.

Welcome back.......need some of the older voices in here.