Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Should be three first round picks. These fukkers caught for the second time cheating. Key word caught.

EDIT:

They suspended Sean Payton for a year because what his DC said in the locker room. shyt that most DC's say. A year suspension. These fagots get caught for a second time and still get these light ass punishments. Goodell can suck a dead man's dikk.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It seems harsh but they gave Terrell Pryor 5 games for getting some illegal tats in college.

Not..not..........not the NFL mind you, we talkin bout college :francis:
We don't get the same play books like Cacs. Your second time getting caught cheating. BelliCheat and Brady should be banned for the season. This shyt is ridiculous

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Untitled_1.png

This breh's Twitter feed though :dead::dead::dead:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
breh the guy who Tom was getting to deflate the balls was referring to himself as "the deflator" in text messages in May 2014!!!!

way before anybody had any idea the Pats were doing this

stop being delusional breh

i know you read those text messages.Theres no way you can read them and not see whats going on

they were giving the guy sneakers,hoodies,and signed Brady balls to do it :mjlol:

only reason there isnt any hard proof against Brady is #1 he used a middleman(Jastremski) to get the other guy(McNally) to deflate the balls and #2 Brady refused to hand his phone over but its clear as day Brady was getting dude to deflate those balls and hes been doing it

its not just the Colts game
Have some fukking self-respect. You were always one of the more rational Ravens fans. So I will repost this here. May 2014 means nothing, that is not a smoking gun of any sort (I'll leave that alone). Of course EMs deflate footballs, it is their job to get that a specific weight. The only evidence we have is of Brady wanting them at 13 PSI versus the Jets. There is nothing to suggest that he ever wanted them lower than that.

The NFL is not an administrative body. It has a standard is loosely like the standard for civil trials which is by a "preponderance of evidence." That means it is akin to more likely than not. So would a reasonable person believe that that it is more likely than not that Tom Brady was aware of McNally messing with footballs. The evidence suggests nothing of the sort. First and foremost, the evidence does not even suggest that the Patriots messed with the footballs. NO one knows what the additional readings were, no one knows which gauges were used, the readings from the two refs are very different, the scientific methods used ignore many variables and even the scientists that conducted the tests ( a company notorious for being paid to bring about whatever results their client wants) said they have no way of being sure. But every time something is up in the air in the report, Wells just assumed the Pats did something wrong. He just asserted his opinion saying "it is unlikely." So we do not even have evidence that the Pats messed with the balls after the air was put in them outside of the guy going to the bathroom--that is it.

Tom Brady's entire testimony is excluded from the report report. The Pats are being punished for not making the guy available for a 5th time. Brady is being called non-compliant because he refused to leave his cell phone with the NFL. Why would a public figure do that? He already gave them text messages and answered all their questions. WHy would he leave his phone after the fact? Did you see what happened to the equipment manager who did that? Did you even read the report? They include text messages from the equipment manager to his wife mentioning things entirely unrelated to the investigation just to make his character look bad. What would a leak heavy NFL do to Tom Brady? No rational person has cited that as a legitimate point. Even people who think the Pats did something. The NFL also has no subpoena power via the CBA, so he got punished for not doing something that the league and players bargained over.

I can go on and on. Long story short, if a guy who was only officially sworn in 2 months ago like me can poke holes in this shyt in 20 minutes, what do you think Brady's attorneys and the NFLPA are about to do? Roger gave you Patriots haters what you wanted to get back in your good graces and you all fell for it. There is no way an independent arbitrator (and most hate Goodell if you look at history), will not overturn this. What is fukked up is the Pats cannot appeal the loss of the draft picks and the fine. And Roger just ruined a man's reputation for no reason. Anyone co-signing this just looks like a p*ssy two ways (1) for pretending to be outraged about some trivial shyt that no one would care about if it was not the Patriots who the NFL's Lakers/Yankees/Mayweathher, etc. (2) the fact that you needed the NFL to take down the Pats because no one in the AFC has been able to do it consistently when they are healthy. I'm a Lakers fan through and through, but I always defended guys like LeBron, Lynch or whomever else from ridiculous attacks despite hating them on the field--I am literally besides myself right now with what just seems like the biggest collective bytch fit of grown male sports fan in my lifetime. Thank goodness for CFB. My only post on this subject. You guys showed your ass and bitterness here.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
if the NFL had concrete proof this MIGHT be legitimate
they say brady was 'loosely aware' .. hell everyone must be loosely aware also
4 games is OD
the nfl hates tom and the patriots

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
"The Pats did nothing wrong"
"Other teams were jealous"
Blah blah blah eat these penalties.

If the Colts are really this good at getting other teams in trouble they should go after the other 30 teams too. Luck will be only starter playing by the time Grigson is done.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Should be three first round picks. These fukkers caught for the second time cheating. Key word caught.

EDIT:

They suspended Sean Payton for a year because what his DC said in the locker room. shyt that most DC's say. A year suspension. These fagots get caught for a second time and still get these light ass punishments. Goodell can suck a dead man's dikk.

Except they didn't get caught, there's no confession and no evidence